XF 2.2 Error upon installation

MadHatter

finished uploading files and then added sql database upon clicking install it gives me this error:

callback_x_invalid_y

and also this when i visit the forum:
An exception occurred: [XF\Db\Exception] Access denied for user 'u959382629_user'@'localhost' (using password: YES) in src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Adapter.php on line 165

1. XF\Db\Mysqli\Adapter->makeConnection() in src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Adapter.php at line 28
  2. XF\Db\Mysqli\Adapter->getConnection() in src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php at line 60
  3. XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->connect() in src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Adapter.php at line 113
  4. XF\Db\Mysqli\Adapter->escapeString() in src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php at line 516
  5. XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->quote() in src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php at line 494
  6. XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->quote() in src/XF/DataRegistry.php at line 138
  7. XF\DataRegistry->readFromDb() in src/XF/DataRegistry.php at line 83
  8. XF\DataRegistry->get() in src/XF/DataRegistry.php at line 226
  9. XF\DataRegistry->offsetGet() in src/XF/App.php at line 1789
  10. XF\App->XF\{closure}() in src/XF/Container.php at line 28
  11. XF\Container->offsetGet() in src/XF/App.php at line 2317
  12. XF\App->setupAddOnComposerAutoload() in src/XF/App.php at line 1888
  13. XF\App->setup() in src/XF/Pub/App.php at line 91
  14. XF\Pub\App->setup() in src/XF.php at line 461
  15. XF::setupApp() in src/XF.php at line 484
  16. XF::runApp() in index.php at line 20
any help would be much appreciated please
thanks

I think there are two distinct issues here.

I went to the site listed with your license and did indeed get the error message you mentioned. However, I also got this when going to the installer. This indicates that the database connection values you have in your config.php file are incorrect. Specifically, it looks like the MySQL user password is wrong. This is what needs to be resolved first.

Beyond that, for the first error, this tends to indicate that the files haven't all been uploaded correctly/as expected, so it's worth trying that again.

Did that, Told me to upload a new config.php and then proceed with the installation. As soon as i click install it still gives me this:

Oops! We ran into some problems.​

callback_x_invalid_y

cant get past this

Have you tried reuploading the files?

If so and that hasn't helped, please submit a ticket from your customer area with FTP or similar login details and we'll help.

Top Bottom