Error replying to private conversation

Davyc

When someone sends me a Private Conversation Message and I attempt to reply the system just sits there with the 'I'm busy doing something' animated icon in the top right corner indicating that something is going on. Then it just stops and my reply sits there; this is in Google Chrome latest build. If I do this in IE8 then occasionally a 'time out' error box appears.

The strange thing is, this only happens if someone sends me the message; if I start the message they can reply and I can reply back. No one else has mentioned this, so I'm assuming it's something local to me.

I'm using Windows 7 Professional 64bit, Chrome 14.0.835.186 and/or Internet Explorer 8; I've not tried this in Firefox yet, but will later today. Computer is Quad Core Intel with 8GB ram, XFX GForce GTX 260 graphics. Not sure if any of that helps.

I have similar problem on Chrome 14.0.835.186 m and XP.
When I tried to edit a PC i just sent, the editor popup will open and after I edit, clicking on the save button wouldn't do anything. The editor will not close. I have to click on More option and save from there.

I've not tried it on here - if you'd care to send me a PM I'll see if the same issue occurs on here; it only happens if someone sends me a PM and I try to reply to it - it never happens if I send a PM and then reply to it.

:)

Im having the same problem on my site. XF 1.04. Chrome

You click reply a bunch, it just sits there. Next thing you know, you have 3 replies.

Its a very recent issue but I havent changed anything on the site in terms of software updates.

Top Bottom