1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fixed Adding Users to Private Conversation

Discussion in 'Resolved Bug Reports' started by chousho, Oct 3, 2010.

1. chousho

chousho Well-Known Member

I noticed what I think may be a bug when adding users to a private conversation.

If I type in Flo and clicked "Floris" on the auto-complete, the text cursor stayed after the "o" where I stopped typing to use the mouse to click on the name, rather than the text cursor being after the comma of "Floris,".

Also, if I click "Invite More" and after adding several people, the lightbox looking invitation box won't go away. Instead it will still display the "add users" pop-up with the buttons "Invite members" or "Cancel", making me think that if I hit "Cancel" that my previous people added will go away.

Perhaps either make the window go away after inviting them, or having a "confirm" button that closes the window after you're done, so you may go back and continue a post. I'm not sure if this may be the cause, but I had typed about half a post to a private convo before inviting the people, whereas I was going to finish my post before clicking submit.
  2. erich37

erich37 Well-Known Member

switch it into "Bug Reports" section if you think this is a bug.

3. Elizabeth

Elizabeth Well-Known Member

This part has been noted...have to find the bug report for you. http://xenforo.com/community/thread...r-name-in-find-member-doesnt-select-name.3904
  4. Mike

Mike XenForo Developer Staff Member

Liz, that bug has actually been fixed now I believe (locally). Will have to update here shortly. This is a separate issue.

And I've moved this to bugs.
  5. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

I already marked it as fixed Mike as it's working in all the browsers I checked.
  6. Elizabeth

Elizabeth Well-Known Member

Sorry, Mike, I didn't see it as resolved. My bad.