• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Fixed Error on Warn user from profile post comment

Valhalla

Please find below the error I receive when attempting to Warn a user from a profile post comment.
This is using XF 1.5 Beta 4.

Server Error

Missing following state for user ID 3 in user 72495

XenForo_Model_User->passesPrivacyCheck() in /library/XenForo/Model/UserProfile.php at line 117
XenForo_Model_UserProfile->canViewFullUserProfile() in /library/XenForo/Model/ProfilePost.php at line 516
XenForo_Model_ProfilePost->canViewProfilePostAndContainer() in /library/XenForo/WarningHandler/ProfilePostComment.php at line 14
XenForo_WarningHandler_ProfilePostComment->_canView() in /library/XenForo/WarningHandler/Abstract.php at line 15
XenForo_WarningHandler_Abstract->canView() in /library/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Member.php at line 765
XenForo_ControllerPublic_Member->actionWarn() in /library/XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in /library/XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /index.php at line 13

Chris D

XenForo developer
Staff member
I wasn't able to get the exact same error, but I did spot another issue.

Out of interest, if you use the new disable all add-ons feature in the Admin CP, then try again, do you get a different error?

Valhalla

Out of interest, if you use the new disable all add-ons feature in the Admin CP, then try again, do you get a different error?
I shall check this now.

EDIT: I've receive an identical error upon disabling all add-ons.

Also, I've just created a new test forum with beta 4 (no add-ons) and created a user who made a profile post with six comments. Then, as an admin, I wasn't able to Warn any of the six comments the test user made.
This is the error (identical for each of the six comments I tried Warning).

Server Error
Missing following state for user ID 1 in user 2

1. XenForo_Model_User->passesPrivacyCheck() in XenForo/Model/UserProfile.php at line 117
  2. XenForo_Model_UserProfile->canViewFullUserProfile() in XenForo/Model/ProfilePost.php at line 516
  3. XenForo_Model_ProfilePost->canViewProfilePostAndContainer() in XenForo/WarningHandler/ProfilePostComment.php at line 14
  4. XenForo_WarningHandler_ProfilePostComment->_canView() in XenForo/WarningHandler/Abstract.php at line 15
  5. XenForo_WarningHandler_Abstract->canView() in XenForo/ControllerPublic/Member.php at line 765
  6. XenForo_ControllerPublic_Member->actionWarn() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
  7. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
  8. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /Applications/XAMPP/xamppfiles/htdocs/xenforo150b4/index.php at line 13

Last edited: