Error Message

Dynamic

Hi guys,

A member on my forum is trying to send a reply message to a user. However, when he posts the reply, this error comes up and does not post the message.

GET to /board/conversations/finger-leather-frags.1350/insert-reply not supported.
Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Apache/2.2.19 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.19 OpenSSL/0.9.8e-fips-rhel5 mod_bwlimited/1.4 PHP/5.2.17 Server at xxxxx Port 80

Hi Jake,

Nope, it is the error I posted above. It seems that anyone who tries to reply to a PM from that user gets that error. It is only for that particular user (the author of the message). Anyone who tries to reply gets an error.

I mean, what was the http status code? The error you posted says "not supported," and a 505 is "HTTP version not supported". I am guessing at the status code because the error doesn't give it.

If it only affects some PMs then I suspect there is an overly restrictive server rule in play here. I suggest contacting your host.

try another conversation with the word
finger
frags
tftp
wget

Top Bottom