XF 2.0 Error log

JoyFreak

So I just logged into the Admin CP and found an error log that has completely confused me. The reason this has confused me is because this is a clean installation of XenForo 2.0.11 and no add-ons other than the official XF add-ons are installed. So here is the error log, please feel free to tell me how this is possible? Also the line where "https://www.gnonline.net/home/" is... what the hell? I haven't used that domain in months since the move over to JoyFreak.com so this is just beyond impossible especially with this clean installation.

Server error log
  • Less_Exception_Chunk: ParseError: Unexpected input in anonymous-file-289.less on line 1626, column 62 1624| .porta-features-media 1625| { 1626| position: absolute; top: 0; bottom: 0; left: 0; right: 0; z-index: 80; 1627| margin: auto; 1628| width: ; 1629| height: ( - ( * 2));
  • src/vendor/oyejorge/less.php/lib/Less/Parser.php:677
  • Generated by: Unknown account
  • Nov 29, 2018 at 11:54 PM
Stack trace
#0 src/vendor/oyejorge/less.php/lib/Less/Parser.php(621): Less_Parser->GetRules(NULL)
#1 src/vendor/oyejorge/less.php/lib/Less/Parser.php(449): Less_Parser->_parse()
#2 src/XF/CssRenderer.php(363): Less_Parser->parse('// Note that th...')
#3 src/XF/CssRenderer.php(311): XF\CssRenderer->renderToCss('public:widget_E...', '// Note that th...')
#4 src/XF/CssRenderer.php(235): XF\CssRenderer->renderTemplate('public:widget_E...', NULL)
#5 src/XF/CssRenderer.php(101): XF\CssRenderer->renderTemplates(Array, Array, Array)
#6 src/XF/CssWriter.php(53): XF\CssRenderer->render(Array)
#7 css.php(30): XF\CssWriter->run(Array, 58, 1, '4897eb74cb3b245...')
#8 {main}
Request state
array(4) {
["url"] => string(308) "/css.php?css=public%3AEWRporta.less%2Cpublic%3AEWRporta_articles.less%2Cpublic%3Aalnb_navigation.less%2Cpublic%3Amessage.less%2Cpublic%3Anotices.less%2Cpublic%3Ashare_controls.less%2Cpublic%3Awidget_EWRporta_features.less%2Cpublic%3Aextra.less&s=58&l=1&d=1519483161&k=4897eb74cb3b245b7f4cd2eec0d8060e549b72be"
["referrer"] => string(30) "https://www.gnonline.net/home/"
["_GET"] => array(5) {
["css"] => string(200) "public:EWRporta.less,public:EWRporta_articles.less,public:alnb_navigation.less,public:message.less,public:notices.less,public:share_controls.less,public:widget_EWRporta_features.less,public:extra.less"
["s"] => string(2) "58"
["l"] => string(1) "1"
["d"] => string(10) "1519483161"
["k"] => string(40) "4897eb74cb3b245b7f4cd2eec0d8060e549b72be"
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}

That CSS might just be part of your style but that’s something you would need to check with your style designer.

The error itself is likely just a Less compilation error. It happened at some time last week and if it hasn’t happened since then there’s probably nothing to worry about.

If it keeps happening then you need to locate the CSS tenplates it mentions and remove them from your style.

That CSS might just be part of your style but that’s something you would need to check with your style designer.

The error itself is likely just a Less compilation error. It happened at some time last week and if it hasn’t happened since then there’s probably nothing to worry about.

If it keeps happening then you need to locate the CSS tenplates it mentions and remove them from your style.

Ok, now that makes sense. I will look into further tomorrow. Thank you !

Oh but just quickly.. why is it showing this link ‘https://www.gnonline.net/home/’ when I’m not even using that domain?

You need to set this, https://www.gnonline.net/home/ to redirect to joyfreak.com not to joyfreak.com/home/

That error will show anytime anyone gets redirected to joyfreak.com/home/ currently.

Because you can export styles that contain add-on templates.

I think ultimately you just need to sort the style out and the errors will stop happening.

Seems like that would be a style developer exporting haphazardly then, unless the style was exported from a test site that had the addon installed. :unsure:

You need to set this, https://www.gnonline.net/home/ to redirect to joyfreak.com not to joyfreak.com/home/

That error will show anytime anyone gets redirected to joyfreak.com/home/ currently.

Gnonline.net redirects to joyfreak.com as a wildcard. So anything after the forward slash will redirect to joyfreak.com without an error. This is common practice. I haven’t specifically redirected the domain to /home. So no idea why this is even happening. Like I said, there isn’t any assosication with the domain itself. Everything is run on joyfreak.com domain. The redirection is a desperate thing so should not even appear on joyfreak.com database error log. So I don’t understand why your still going on about that

Because you can export styles that contain add-on templates.

I think ultimately you just need to sort the style out and the errors will stop happening.

Another error log was produced and just checked the string and instead of ‘gnonline.net/home’ it’s now showing this threads url
also I just done a template search and can't find anything with 'gnonline' in and I searched templates with .porta in and there are 3 templates but they are UI.X who have tried to make the add-on work with there theme. I will obviously get in contact with them to see if it has anything to do with their theme later on in the day.

Server error log
  • Less_Exception_Chunk: ParseError: Unexpected input in anonymous-file-0.less on line 1626, column 62 1624| .porta-features-media 1625| { 1626| position: absolute; top: 0; bottom: 0; left: 0; right: 0; z-index: 80; 1627| margin: auto; 1628| width: ; 1629| height: ( - ( * 2));
  • src/vendor/oyejorge/less.php/lib/Less/Parser.php:677
  • Generated by: Unknown account
  • Dec 5, 2018 at 1:42 AM
Stack trace
#0 src/vendor/oyejorge/less.php/lib/Less/Parser.php(621): Less_Parser->GetRules(NULL)
#1 src/vendor/oyejorge/less.php/lib/Less/Parser.php(449): Less_Parser->_parse()
#2 src/XF/CssRenderer.php(363): Less_Parser->parse('// Note that th...')
#3 src/XF/CssRenderer.php(311): XF\CssRenderer->renderToCss('public:widget_E...', '// Note that th...')
#4 src/XF/CssRenderer.php(235): XF\CssRenderer->renderTemplate('public:widget_E...', NULL)
#5 src/XF/CssRenderer.php(101): XF\CssRenderer->renderTemplates(Array, Array, Array)
#6 src/XF/CssWriter.php(53): XF\CssRenderer->render(Array)
#7 css.php(30): XF\CssWriter->run(Array, 58, 1, '4897eb74cb3b245...')
#8 {main}
Request state
array(4) {
["url"] => string(308) "/css.php?css=public%3AEWRporta.less%2Cpublic%3AEWRporta_articles.less%2Cpublic%3Aalnb_navigation.less%2Cpublic%3Amessage.less%2Cpublic%3Anotices.less%2Cpublic%3Ashare_controls.less%2Cpublic%3Awidget_EWRporta_features.less%2Cpublic%3Aextra.less&s=58&l=1&d=1519483161&k=4897eb74cb3b245b7f4cd2eec0d8060e549b72be"
["referrer"] => string(55) "https://xenforo.com/community/threads/error-log.157349/"
["_GET"] => array(5) {
["css"] => string(200) "public:EWRporta.less,public:EWRporta_articles.less,public:alnb_navigation.less,public:message.less,public:notices.less,public:share_controls.less,public:widget_EWRporta_features.less,public:extra.less"
["s"] => string(2) "58"
["l"] => string(1) "1"
["d"] => string(10) "1519483161"
["k"] => string(40) "4897eb74cb3b245b7f4cd2eec0d8060e549b72be"
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}

EDIT: Just had another error log showing the link of this thread again.

Not sure why you are still going on about this, it is a style issue and needs to be resolved by your style developer.

Ok so it had nothing to do with redirection then?

I already said I would contact them later, but open to any other suggestions.

Ps. Sorry if I had come across rude I just read back and realised it would have came across as so. Was bit frustrated. I appreciate your help ❤ @ozzy47

Last edited:
Top Bottom