• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

XF 2.0 Error importing new language


Active member
Just upgraded to 2.0.2 and afte rtrying to import a language that worked in 2.0.1 I get the following error

Oops! We ran into some problems.
Oops! We ran into some problems. Please try again later. More error details may be in the browser console.


There are no logs in the admin panel log place.


XenForo moderator
Staff member
Press F12 to activate the browser console and select the Console tab.

I'm guessing a 403 forbidden error, possibly due to mod security (or similar) on the server.