XF 1.1 error : Duplicate entry '14094910' for key 1

Mutt

I'm importing my very large vb3.8 board and posts / threads have stopped a couple times. When they did I was able to hit refresh & have it start backup where it left off. I'm at around 45% and when I hit refresh this time I got this error with a list of 15 xenforo files under it.

Mysqli statement execute error : Duplicate entry '14094910' for key 1

I'm searching the board now looking for how I should proceed but not having luck. Any advice would be appreciated.

Ps: its 23 million posts, I'm NOT doing it on a local machine, & I checked the box to keep threadids.

Can't help with the problem, but if you haven't already - submit a ticket via the Customer area too - just in case this thread isn't noticed anytime soon ... (y)

Cheers,
Shaun :D

Ok, looks like I filled the hard drive. Got this email from the host.

----------------

This is a courtesy notification regarding your server, sfn-db2.cavecreek.net. It appears that since late Wednesday, December 14th, this server has been generating a higher than usual amount of mysql-bin files located in /var/log/mysql. At the current time, these files are beginning to use a sizable portion of your /var partition.

Your current usage for this partition is 57GB of a total 62GB. We would recommend checking into mysql to make sure there are no errors causing this. If you have any questions or we can be of further assistance, please let us know.

------------

I guess I have some logs to delete

Top Bottom