MG 2.0 error after upgrading to mg2

jamalfree

XF\Db\Exception: MySQL query error [1054]: Unknown column 'category_breadcrumb' in 'xf_mg_category' in src/XF/Db/AbstractStatement.php at line 183

1. XF\Db\AbstractStatement->getException() in src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php at line 66
  2. XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->execute() in src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php at line 67
  3. XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->query() in src/XF/Db/Schema/AbstractDdl.php at line 137
  4. XF\Db\Schema\AbstractDdl->apply() in src/XF/Db/SchemaManager.php at line 128
  5. XF\Db\SchemaManager->alterTable() in src/addons/XFMG/Setup.php at line 688
  6. XFMG\Setup->upgrade902000010Step3() in src/XF/AddOn/StepRunnerUpgradeTrait.php at line 143
  7. XFMG\Setup->upgradeStepRunner() in src/XF/AddOn/StepRunnerUpgradeTrait.php at line 79
  8. XFMG\Setup->upgrade() in src/XF/Admin/Controller/AddOn.php at line 424
  9. XF\Admin\Controller\AddOn->actionUpgrade() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 232
  10. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 85
  11. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 41
  12. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 1771
  13. XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 319
  14. XF::runApp() in admin.php at line 1

Have you tried to upgrade before, experienced errors, and now you're resuming that upgrade? Or is this a brand new first time upgrade with no apparent issues until this particular error? Any other errors in your Server error log or web server/PHP error logs?

Obviously the advice regarding the current stability of XF and the add-ons was made quite clear.

There's no reasonable way to uninstall the add-on while it's in its current state. I assume you took a backup before the upgrade? If so, then you will need to restore the xengallery_ tables from that backup and you will need to manually remove all xf_mg_ tables from the database.

After that, the upgrade should work correctly.

i drop tables MG

DROP TABLE `xengallery_add_map`, `xengallery_album`, `xengallery_album_permission`,

`xengallery_album_view`, `xengallery_album_watch`, `xengallery_category`,

`xengallery_category_map`, `xengallery_category_watch`, `xengallery_comment`,

`xengallery_exif`, `xengallery_exif_cache`, `xengallery_field`, `xengallery_field_category`,

`xengallery_field_value`, `xengallery_media`, `xengallery_media_user_view`,

`xengallery_media_view`, `xengallery_media_watch`, `xengallery_private_map`,

`xengallery_rating`, `xengallery_shared_map`, `xengallery_transcode_queue`,

`xengallery_user_tag`, `xengallery_watermark`;

and

DROP TABLE `xf_mg_album`, `xf_mg_album_permission`, `xf_mg_album_view`,

`xf_mg_album_watch`, `xf_mg_category`, `xf_mg_category_field`, `xf_mg_category_watch`,

`xf_mg_comment`, `xf_mg_media_field`, `xf_mg_media_field_value`, `xf_mg_media_item`,

`xf_mg_media_note`, `xf_mg_media_user_view`, `xf_mg_media_view`, `xf_mg_media_watch`,

`xf_mg_rating`, `xf_mg_shared_map_add`, `xf_mg_shared_map_view`,

`xf_mg_transcode_queue`;

and i restore xengallery from old DB

i do what you tell me when i upgrade i get error in last post

https://xenforo.com/community/threa...ng-from-versions-prior-to-xfmg-1-1-12.133708/

when i run a query i get this error
ALTER TABLE xengallery_media DROP INDEX media_date;
i retry and iget this error

XF\Db\Exception: MySQL query error [1062]: Duplicate entry 'xfmgWatermarking' for key

'PRIMARY' in src/XF/Db/AbstractStatement.php at line 183

XF\Db\AbstractStatement->getException() in src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php at line 66
XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->execute() in src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php at line 67
XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->query() in src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php at line 144
XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->insert() in src/addons/XFMG/Setup.php at line 903
XFMG\Setup->upgrade902000010Step6() in src/XF/AddOn/StepRunnerUpgradeTrait.php at

line 143
XFMG\Setup->upgradeStepRunner() in src/XF/AddOn/StepRunnerUpgradeTrait.php at line

XFMG\Setup->upgrade() in src/XF/Admin/Controller/AddOn.php at line 424
XF\Admin\Controller\AddOn->actionUpgrade() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 232
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 85
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 41
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 1771
XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 319
XF::runApp() in admin.php at line 13

It's all just related to having a partial upgrade really.

It's obviously reasons like this why we explicitly warn you not to run stuff on a live site, and only on test installations so that the test installation can be thrown away as issues are resolved and you try the process again.

It's also worth noting that we do not support beta releases (also clearly warned) so to expect support with it after all of these warnings is slightly unreasonable.

Realistically, the only solution is going to be to revert back to your pre-upgrade backup.

ok how to jump this
XF\Db\Exception: MySQL query error [1062]: Duplicate entry 'xfmgWatermarking' for key 'PRIMARY' in src/XF/Db/AbstractStatement.php at line 183

Top Bottom