Not a bug  Error After Deleting A Member Via Admincp

yavuz

I got this error after I deleted a member via admincp:

Code:
Server Error

Undefined offset: 12891

1. XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in LastPosts/Model/PostList.php at line 43
   2. LastPosts_Model_PostList::getPostsArray() in LastPosts/Controller/Public.php at line 19
   3. LastPosts_Controller_Public->actionIndex() in Dark/TaigaChat/ControllerPublic/Index.php at line 8
   4. Dark_TaigaChat_ControllerPublic_Index->actionIndex() in Yilmaz/MoviesPosters/Controller/Public.php at line 6
   5. Yilmaz_MoviesPosters_Controller_Public->actionIndex() in XenTrCom/TopPoster/Controller/Public.php at line 6
   6. XenTrCom_TopPoster_Controller_Public->actionIndex() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 303
   7. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
   8. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/path/public_html/index.php at line 15

This is what the server log shows:

library/LastPosts/Model/PostList.php:43

Code:
#0 /home/path/public_html/library/LastPosts/Model/PostList.php(43): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError()
#1 /home/path/public_html/library/LastPosts/Controller/Public.php(19): LastPosts_Model_PostList::getPostsArray()
#2 /home/path/public_html/library/Dark/TaigaChat/ControllerPublic/Index.php(8): LastPosts_Controller_Public->actionIndex()
#3 /home/path/public_html/library/Yilmaz/MoviesPosters/Controller/Public.php(6): Dark_TaigaChat_ControllerPublic_Index->actionIndex()
#4 /home/path/public_html/library/XenTrCom/TopPoster/Controller/Public.php(6): Yilmaz_MoviesPosters_Controller_Public->actionIndex()
#5 /home/path/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(303): XenTrCom_TopPoster_Controller_Public->actionIndex(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#6 /home/path/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(132): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch()
#7 /home/path/public_html/index.php(15): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#8 {main}

array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(26) "http://url.com/"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

I tried to update the member cache, I'm now updating the post cache. How can we fix this ? Thanks.

Update: I deactivated the addons and updated every cache option, this error occurs on the forum main page.

This is triggered by an add-on, specifically it looks like whatever LastPosts add-on that is. I don't even see one of our controllers being executed.

If you want to quickly disable listeners, add this to config.php:
$config['enableListeners'] = false;

This is triggered by an add-on, specifically it looks like whatever LastPosts add-on that is. I don't even see one of our controllers being executed.

If you want to quickly disable listeners, add this to config.php:
$config['enableListeners'] = false;

Thanks Mike, This what happened:

I deleted a user via admincp, and changed an existing username to the one who got deleted. Even after I disabled all the addons, this error message was disappearing.

The deleted users messages appear as "Guest" but after I deleted the messaged this user had, the problem disappeared.

Top Bottom