enhanced search for small boards?

electrogypsy

Hi, I was just wondering if there would be any advantages to buying the enhanced search addon for xenforo if my board is fairly small? It seems like it's mostly for big boards, but mine is only about 12,000 users and 200k posts. I guess I'm just trying to see what extra options enhanced search would give my board? Is there a page with specifics (or a demo)?

Thanks!

XenForo Enhanced Search is designed to give significantly better search performance and additional search options to your users. It is built to take advantage of elasticsearch, which is built on top of Lucene. This gives excellent performance, even with millions of pieces of content. Elasticsearch allows nearly infinite scalability and redundancy by silently allowing searches to be run across multiple servers. Additionally, you benefit from a very small stopword list and no minimum word length, allowing nearly any search to return meaningful results. Elasticsearch also provides support for returning results based on how relevant they are to your search. You can select relevancy ordering on the advanced search page.

It's installed on this site as well as being available in the online demo.

Top Bottom