Lack of interest Emoji's

This suggestion has been closed automatically because it did not receive enough votes over an extended period of time. If you wish to see this, please search for an open suggestion and, if you don't find any, post a new one.

Candela

Is there in the near future of getting new up to date emoji's?
Is there any chance of having more emoji's then is provided?
Do you have a download for them>

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
More up to date how?

XF has hundreds of emojis included - what else do you need?

Any emoji can be copy and pasted anywhere in XF.

🤞🏻🤞🏼🤞🏽🤞🏾🤞🏿
Yep ! You’re right. Thanks.
But from a PC I can’t do it 🥺
Are you using Windows 10/11?

If so, when you are typing a reply hit the windows button on your keyboard plus the "." key at the same time. You'll see a pop-up window. Start typing your emoji you want, like "astronaut". In the pop-up screen you'll see the 'tone' selector for the emoji.

👩‍🚀👩🏻‍🚀👩🏼‍🚀👩🏽‍🚀👩🏾‍🚀👩🏿‍🚀

1633590970772.webp

Oups, not all emojis are correctly transcribed by XF, but this is certainly not the case for all, to be tried on a case by case basis.
Interesting, when I was typing the message they appeared fine but coming back today I see that they aren't mapped.

If I recall correctly, XF is using a library from JoyPixels (OneEmoji) so a future update may take care of it.

Oups, not all emojis are correctly transcribed by XF, but this is certainly not the case for all, to be tried on a case by case basis.
Well, this is weird. It looks like if the tone versions of (for example) 'man astronaut' appear in sequence then they don't get mapped but if they are inserted on their own line then they do work.

👨‍🚀👨🏻‍🚀👨🏼‍🚀👨🏽‍🚀👨🏾‍🚀👨🏿‍🚀
👨‍🚀
👨🏻‍🚀
👨🏼‍🚀
👨🏽‍🚀
👨🏾‍🚀
👨🏿‍🚀

Bug?

Attachments

Top Bottom