RM 1.1 Embedding Amazon.com Ads in Resource Manager

nassella

We intend the Resource Manager to generate some income by putting Amazon.com products in some of the categories and having them click on the images and then go to our Amazon.com store.

I don't see a way to embed the code so that the images show up. Is there a way to do that?

There's going to be a section called Books. I'd like to put a description of the book, etc. in there and an image downloaded from Amazon.com that people can click on to buy the book if they want.

I guess there's no way to insert html or code into the Resource Manager or the Forums. I've never understood this. Wordpress has this nice text option and you just plop it in there...

I will try the option you suggested.

Unmanaged HTML isn't a good idea on any site. Wordpress whitelists certain HTML elements, since it does not use a BB Code system that translates to HTML. XenForo uses BB Codes, so any HTML is automatically converted to web-safe and not executed. If you need HTML in posts (and extended to resource descriptions), there is an HTML bbcode add-on in the resource manager here that allows you to arbitrarily place HTML onto your site.

Top Bottom