Emails (Change Default Email Colors) [Deleted]

Russ

Russ submitted a new resource:

Emails - Ditch the blue! Easily change email colors

This is a set of template modifications done to the email system to allow you to easily change the colors of the outgoing emails. Single page of options:

View attachment 107049

And some of the examples you can easily achieve:

View attachment 107046

View attachment 107048

View attachment 107047

Few notes....
  • It ships out with colors close to the stock email template
  • These are purely template modifications that you can easily disable if you...

Read more about this resource...

Very nice @Russ
Suggestions:
1. Color wheel's instead of textboxes
2. A preview button

I like the ideas :) not exactly sure how far this will get developed though but yes ideally a color picker over inputting hex codes(not an option for stock xenforo admin cp options)

Will this work with Sonnb Gallery?
Awesome addon

It doesn't break any emails templates if that's what your asking :) overall the main content container for the email is styled with the new options so in general the bulk of third party Email templates will have the new updated colors. That being said its easy enough to fix any colors from addons if I have access to them.

@Russ

Awesome, thanks for releasing!

Are you planning on extending this at all to add some content to the out-going emails? An option field to add raw HTML would be fantastic - my use case is for site sponsorship and having a the ability to put a blurb in all emails would be a godsend.

Additionally, the ability to add/show the site logo at the top of the email would be the icing on the cake :)

Cheers!

If anyone is interested this my integration with Gamer Time style:

S77vc4u.png

And this is how it looks:

BrMS0fQ.jpg

Sorry i had to hide some content. ;)

Fantastic! Thank you @Russ

Just would take a tiny bit of work, a simple guide that might help you, take a screenshot of your forum and grab the hex colors anyway you can(browsers have color picker addons, or photoshop would be very easy)

View attachment 107190

Of course you can customize it however you'd like.

And that makes is so much easier as I didn't know what one or two of them were for! :)
Thank you, I can see a LOT of people grabbing this.

Fantastic! Thank you @Russ

And that makes is so much easier as I didn't know what one or two of them were for! :)
Thank you, I can see a LOT of people grabbing this.

I tried to keep the color options to a minimum and found this many(even though there's quite a few) can cover the email templates extensively extremely easy. Glad you like it @Glockie :)

Version 1.1 soon!

Please?

:)

I have a few obligations to get to before that will happen unfortunately. You could technically easily do it though by editing my template modification for: MAIL_CONTAINER and placing whatever content you want in the header right below the:

Code:
<body dir="{$emailLanguage.text_direction}"

Top Bottom