Emails (Change Default Email Colors) [Deleted]

Hmmmm - Doesn't appear to be changing the colour of anything for me. Does it change the colour of contact form emails too? That's what I'm using to test my colour changes.

My bad, it hadn't finished running the template changes. Oops.

Really really thankful for this.

It doesn't appear to rebuild the templates when I'm clicking save. How do I force the template rebuild?

It doesn't appear to rebuild the templates when I'm clicking save. How do I force the template rebuild?
As Mike said in the other thread you really shouldn't edit the templates. That would cause template mods from the add-on not to apply.

Looks a great addon, would be great if you could add a small block or similar of colour next to the hex code to make it easier to edit or some kind of WYSIWG colour picker for the hex codes for a premium version of this :rolleyes:

Looks a great addon, would be great if you could add a small block or similar of colour next to the hex code to make it easier to edit or some kind of WYSIWG colour picker for the hex codes for a premium version of this :rolleyes:

If the ACP allowed for an easy option to do it myself I would of :D(it's not like a simple style property)

If the ACP allowed for an easy option to do it myself I would of :D(it's not like a simple style property)
If you could label the default one that ships with it on the main post, it might make it a hell of a lot easier for understanding what is where ;)

Ah, style properties.. That's where I got that idea. If only that was possible.. version 1.5 pls

Top Bottom