Lack of interest Email Users

This suggestion has been closed automatically because it did not receive enough votes over an extended period of time. If you wish to see this, please search for an open suggestion and, if you don't find any, post a new one.

Gatses

Hello!

It would be nice to add a criterion for choosing a language when sending emails in the admin panel. :)
For example, if 2 languages on the forum, and newsletter need to do to users with a specific language.

Upvote 1
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Or better yet, the email is sent to the user according to the language chosen on their user preferences?

I have to tackle the lack of this criteria now. My plan is to write a php script going through all users and adding them to specific secondary usergroups depending on selected language, then set up some promotions to handle same thing from now on. Then I can use those usergroups as criteria for the mailing list. The promotion system afaik works only on active users, thus the need for custom script.

It might be simple for someone with php knowledge and time on his hands, but still I feel all this is complicated and a waste of effort that could be avoided by adding this feature.

Top Bottom