XF 2.2 Email Server Error

yuzh0816

1675735842756.webp

Stack trace 1​

Code:
#0 [internal function]: XF::handlePhpError(2, '[E_WARNING] fwr...', '/www/wwwroot/uo...', 223, Array)
#1 src/vendor/swiftmailer/swiftmailer/lib/classes/Swift/Transport/StreamBuffer.php(223): fwrite(Resource id #6, '

--_=_swift_...')
#2 src/vendor/swiftmailer/swiftmailer/lib/classes/Swift/ByteStream/AbstractFilterableInputStream.php(168): Swift_Transport_StreamBuffer->doCommit('

--_=_swift_...')
#3 src/vendor/swiftmailer/swiftmailer/lib/classes/Swift/ByteStream/AbstractFilterableInputStream.php(146): Swift_ByteStream_AbstractFilterableInputStream->doWrite('

--_=_swift_...')
#4 src/vendor/swiftmailer/swiftmailer/lib/classes/Swift/Transport/AbstractSmtpTransport.php(401): Swift_ByteStream_AbstractFilterableInputStream->flushBuffers()
#5 src/vendor/swiftmailer/swiftmailer/lib/classes/Swift/Transport/AbstractSmtpTransport.php(502): Swift_Transport_AbstractSmtpTransport->streamMessage(Object(Swift_Message))
#6 src/vendor/swiftmailer/swiftmailer/lib/classes/Swift/Transport/AbstractSmtpTransport.php(518): Swift_Transport_AbstractSmtpTransport->doMailTransaction(Object(Swift_Message), 'service@uotan.c...', Array, Array)
#7 src/vendor/swiftmailer/swiftmailer/lib/classes/Swift/Transport/AbstractSmtpTransport.php(206): Swift_Transport_AbstractSmtpTransport->sendTo(Object(Swift_Message), 'service@uotan.c...', Array, Array)
#8 src/XF/Mail/Mailer.php(312): Swift_Transport_AbstractSmtpTransport->send(Object(Swift_Message), Array)
#9 src/XF/Mail/Queue.php(148): XF\Mail\Mailer->send(Object(Swift_Message), Object(XF\Mail\SmtpTransport), Array)
#10 src/XF/Job/MailQueue.php(12): XF\Mail\Queue->run(8)
#11 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(260): XF\Job\MailQueue->run(8)
#12 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(202): XF\Job\Manager->runJobInternal(Array, 8)
#13 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(86): XF\Job\Manager->runJobEntry(Array, 8)
#14 job.php(43): XF\Job\Manager->runQueue(false, 8)
#15 {main}

Stack trace 2​

Code:
#0 [internal function]: XF::handlePhpError(2, '[E_WARNING] str...', '/www/wwwroot/uo...', 270, Array)
#1 src/vendor/swiftmailer/swiftmailer/lib/classes/Swift/Transport/StreamBuffer.php(270): stream_set_blocking(false, 1)
#2 src/vendor/swiftmailer/swiftmailer/lib/classes/Swift/Transport/StreamBuffer.php(58): Swift_Transport_StreamBuffer->establishSocketConnection()
#3 src/vendor/swiftmailer/swiftmailer/lib/classes/Swift/Transport/AbstractSmtpTransport.php(143): Swift_Transport_StreamBuffer->initialize(Array)
#4 src/XF/Mail/Mailer.php(294): Swift_Transport_AbstractSmtpTransport->start()
#5 src/XF/Mail/Queue.php(148): XF\Mail\Mailer->send(Object(Swift_Message), Object(XF\Mail\SmtpTransport), Array)
#6 src/XF/Job/MailQueue.php(12): XF\Mail\Queue->run(8)
#7 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(260): XF\Job\MailQueue->run(8)
#8 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(202): XF\Job\Manager->runJobInternal(Array, 8)
#9 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(86): XF\Job\Manager->runJobEntry(Array, 8)
#10 job.php(43): XF\Job\Manager->runQueue(false, 8)
#11 {main}

Server Info

1675736127728.webp

1675736227363.webp

Test Email is successful, but the error still occurs.

Code:
++ Starting XF\Mail\SmtpTransport
<< 220 hkbgpPTOEMPYDIC.local ESMTP Postfix

>> EHLO uotan.cn

<< 250-hkbgpPTOEMPYDIC.local
250-PIPELINING
250-SIZE 102400000
250-VRFY
250-ETRN
250-AUTH PLAIN LOGIN
250-ENHANCEDSTATUSCODES
250-8BITMIME
250-DSN
250-SMTPUTF8
250 CHUNKING

>> AUTH LOGIN

<< 334 VXNlcm5hbWU6

>> c2VydmljZUB1b3Rhbi5jbg==

<< 334 UGFzc3dvcmQ6

>> VW90YW4yMDIz

<< 235 2.7.0 Authentication successful

++ XF\Mail\SmtpTransport started
>> MAIL FROM:<service@uotan.cn>

>> RCPT TO:<yuzh0816@gmail.com>

>> DATA

<< 250 2.1.0 Ok

<< 250 2.1.5 Ok

<< 354 End data with <CR><LF>.<CR><LF>

>>

<< 250 2.0.0 Ok: queued as 09570402D0DE

It seems to me that is just a success report not an error. As the notice says : The email was sent successfully with no errors.

If so, what does the logs in server error log means?
(The notice in test email is just used to show that the function is working properly.)

The main problem is in the first image of the post instead of the last.

Remove them from log and do a new e-mail test.
just did it last day, the result was successful.

but today it appears again...

Code:
ErrorException: Email to liu_x_di@163.com from service@uotan.cn failed: [E_WARNING] fwrite(): SSL operation failed with code 1. OpenSSL Error messages: error:1409E10F:SSL routines:ssl3_write_bytes:bad length

I don't mean to sound like an arse... but the very fact that you have a CN domain and most likely are hosted in their environ may have an issue with their "wonderful" blocking of services.

New users get a warning about the "large number of visits"... so mayhap you are having hosting issues?

Screen Shot 2023-02-08 at 1.39.53 AM.webp

Screen Shot 2023-02-08 at 1.40.24 AM.webp

I don't mean to sound like an arse... but the very fact that you have a CN domain and most likely are hosted in their environ may have an issue with their "wonderful" blocking of services.

New users get a warning about the "large number of visits"... so mayhap you are having hosting issues?

View attachment 281270

View attachment 281271
The blocking notice is used to prevent our site from network attacks.:oops: I didn't put it on the mail server.

So I think hosting issues may not be the factor of the error.

I have a direction of the solution, but I'm not sure whether it is feasible.
Is the problem linked with TLS settings? Our main domain is TLS 1.2(uotan.cn), but the mail server is TLS 1.3(mail.uotan.cn). Should I turn my TLS version to the same?

I have a direction of the solution, but I'm not sure whether it is feasible.
Is the problem linked with TLS settings? Our main domain is TLS 1.2(uotan.cn), but the mail server is TLS 1.3(mail.uotan.cn). Should I turn my TLS version to the same?
If possible... it's usually better to use the newer standards.

Top Bottom