XF 1.0 Email Notification & Invite System doesn`t work, get no Emails .. :(

derdude

Hello,

I have installed this STUPID Addon 2 Days Ago, and removed it yesterday: http://xenforo.com/community/threads/countdown-timer-cliptheapex-com.16925/page-5

From there, the Proplems has started.

• ragtek Invites System dont work, get no Email
  • Registration dont work, get no Email
  • Email Notification dont work, get no Email
  • Cant install the Uniform Style (i have bought it yesterday) from www.xenfocus.com, because there is a Javascript Error. I startet a Thread in the xenfocus Forum, dont know if the Designer can help.
There are NO ERROR LOGS in the ACP, and NO ERROR in the Logs from the root Folder.

PLEASE help me to fix that Proplem, i dont know what should i do now. I am using XenForo 1.0.4 & have a Shared Hosting from altushost.com.

:X3::(:confused:

I'm not entirely sure why a timer add-on would cause problems with email.
I haven't seen anyone else reporting that issue after installing that add-on.

Plenty of people are using the JS included in that add-on with no problems, myself included.

As you are on shared hosting, ask the host to check the mail logs to confirm email is being sent.
If it isn't then it's a host problem which they will need to rectify.
If it is then check your spam folders.

Here's a good thread for help with spam: http://xenforo.com/community/threads/dealing-with-spam-filters.8530/

What JS error are you getting when trying to install the style?

Brogan, my Spamfolder is ok. It`s not me, all my Members dont recieve any Emails. The problems started after I had deleted this Addon.

OK, i will contact my Host now. And i dont know what JS Error is, Graeme from www.xenfocus.com told me that there is a Error with the JS. And his Friend Ehren will take a look soon.

I write back when i get a answer from my Host.

My host says that there is no email account for my domain registered. But it has worked so far... I have registered an Account now, so i have testet it with the SMTP Settings, but it doesn`t work either.

:(

Top Bottom