Elegant Dark

Elegant Dark [Paid] 2.2.13

No permission to buy ($35.00)
Not only am i unable to read most of the website (languge turned to Eng US), I also seem unable to register. No email confirmation is sent to me. Nothing in spam folder either.

Really want to purchase Elegant, but the lack of popular payment options and navigation are not pursuading me well.

Not only am i unable to read most of the website (languge turned to Eng US), I also seem unable to register. No email confirmation is sent to me. Nothing in spam folder either.

Really want to purchase Elegant, but the lack of popular payment options and navigation are not pursuading me well.

Oops! Seems something went wrong about e-mail.
I've approved your account.
Thanks for your feedback.

Available payment methods in our country are listed below.

CoinPayments: Accept Bitcoin & Other Cryptocurrencies | Payment Processor | FREE Multi-Coin Wallet
Coinbase Commerce : Accept Bitcoin Payments within Minutes | Coinbase Commerce
Payeer: PAYEER | Personal eWallet

You can change the board language to English in the footer or with flags on the navigation.

If you need any help or have a question please let me know!
Regards.

Last edited by a moderator:

It would be good if documentation supporting your products had an english translation.

Using the language changer is only applicable to the core XF features, not the content that I can see.

Also, is there a way to make the block at the top where you have "welcome to our community" a rotating selection of my own images?

Of course, you can manage all images and welcome block message. As you see the below, just check the style properties

Appearance > Styles > Elegant Dark - Style properties

↓├ XenMake ┤Live Background Switcher

We are preparing the documentation for installation and user manuel of style features. We will add as soon as possible.

Regards...

Of course, you can manage all images and welcome block message. As you see the below, just check the style properties

↓├ XenMake ┤Live Background Switcher

View attachment 201475

We are preparing the documentation for installation and user manuel of style features. We will add as soon as possible.

Regards...

This isnt what I mean, this is;

I want to be able to change this so it rotates a set of pictures, is that possible?

I want to be able to change this so it rotates a set of pictures, is that possible?
Different images cannot be rotated for the message block area. To change the rendering in this area
↓├ XenMake ┤Message Block

Pictures can only be changed with live background switcher. For faster help, you can create support requests on our website.

Osman updated Elegant Dark with a new update entry:

2.1.2.0 Released

Elegant Dark 2.1.2.0

With this update we updated the plugin that came with the theme with an emphasis on the problems reported by customers.

Please update the plugin. New add-on version 1.0.1
  • The plugin that came with the theme has been updated.
  • Old templates adapted with the new version.
  • Added font-awesome icons to members and member account fields.
  • Some minor edits

Read the rest of this update entry...

Osman updated Elegant Dark with a new update entry:

2.1.2.1 Released

You can read the explanations from the link below for update details.

• Add-On updated
  • Folder structure changed.
  • An English document containing new installation instructions was prepared.
  • Missing or problematic icons have been rearranged.
  • Errors reported by customers have been fixed.
  • Some css edits were made.

Read the rest of this update entry...

@Osman
Interested, but I see the support forum is not in English. How do English customers communicate and get support?

Interested, but I see the support forum is not in English. How do English customers communicate and get support?
Hello there,
You can change the language of the forum in a simple way.

You can write to us in English for all your requests. If you need any support, simply create a ticket here in English.

Don't worry about it. Respects.

Top Bottom