Elegance [Deleted]

Version 1.1.1 beta 1 is available for download. Style has been updated for XenForo 1.3.0 beta 2.

This is a simple update for XenForo 1.3.0 beta 2, final version will include a lot of new shiny stuff that does not exist in beta version.

To download beta version go to download page, scroll down to upcoming versions section and expand it.

new shiny stuff
tumblr_lhfgyo23nq1qbme8m.gif

New shiny stuff, as promised (in update for 1.3.0.b3)!

Arty updated Elegance with a new update entry:

XenForo 1.2.5 and 1.3.0b3 updates

Style has been updated for XenForo 1.2.5 and XenForo 1.3.0 beta 3.

Version 1.1.1 is for XenForo 1.2.5
Version 1.2.0 beta 3 is for XenForo 1.3.0 beta 3.

Style for XenForo 1.2.5 is listed as latest version of style because 1.2.5 is the latest stable version. There were no changes to any files from previous version, to update you only need to import new xml file.

Style for XenForo 1.3.0 beta 3 is available in upcoming versions section of style download page.

What's new in style for...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Just a question. It's possible to have a fixed header with this style? I love it but now my forum has a fixed header and it's too good to leave it...

Excellent! Now the only thing missed is the possibility to have a two column forum like I've now. If there's such a feature I can consider to switch to this one...

Yes. Update will be released tomorrow, not today because I've made some other changes to style that should be finished first.

Arty updated Elegance with a new update entry:

Update for XenForo 1.3.1

Style has been updated for XenForo 1.3.1

Other changes:
  • Removed code for old version of dark post rating add-on
  • Fixed smilie categories display in editor
Also static navigation was changed a bit:
  • When visiting latest/unread post navigation will no longer cover top of post (experimental fix, may not always work. please report bugs)
  • Static navigation shows only first row of links by default. When moving mouse over it second row becomes available. This feature...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi,

Do we just need to upgrade the parent style? My main style is a custom style based on Elegance: Elegance -> Branding Removal -> Custom theme.

Thanks

Top Bottom