ElasticSearch Essentials

ElasticSearch Essentials [Paid] 3.15.12

No permission to buy ($30.00)
My guess is the javascript which makes the autocomplete feature work isn't playing nice with the changed layout :(
If you can let me know what code is necessary for the addon, I'll look into it too. Unless you've fixed it already? :)

Reactions: rdn
If you can let me know what code is necessary for the addon, I'll look into it too. Unless you've fixed it already? :)
The data-xf-init value I was expecting to be on the search form wasn't there. I've just made this add-on inject the auto-complete handler this add-on introduces and it looks to work now :) (for the next version)

Is there a demo we can see how this works?

I am interested in this addon but I would like to see a quick search added to this.

And I don't have ES installed on my server. What is the minimum requirements for ES for small boards, do you have any idea?

@Xon Optimization required with v3.0.4 but this message still showing after completed Rebuild search index.

Code:
ErrorException: Elasticsearch index must be rebuilt to include custom mappings. src/XF/Error.php:75

Generated by: Nirjonmela Apr 4, 2019 at 12:21 PM

Stack trace

#0 src/XF.php(187): XF\Error->logError('Elasticsearch i...', true)
#1 src/addons/SV/Utils/ElasticSearchInstallerHelper.php(50): XF::logError('Elasticsearch i...', true)
#2 src/addons/SV/ElasticSearchEssentials/Setup.php(270): SV\ElasticSearchEssentials\Setup->checkElasticSearchOptimizableState()
#3 src/XF/AddOn/AddOn.php(574): SV\ElasticSearchEssentials\Setup->postUpgrade(3000403, Array)
#4 src/XF/Job/AddOnInstallBatch.php(374): XF\AddOn\AddOn->postUpgrade(Array)
#5 src/XF/Job/AddOnInstallBatch.php(94): XF\Job\AddOnInstallBatch->stepFinalize(Object(XF\Timer))
#6 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(253): XF\Job\AddOnInstallBatch->run(G)
#7 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(195): XF\Job\Manager->runJobInternal(Array, G)
#8 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(111): XF\Job\Manager->runJobEntry(Array, G)
#9 src/XF/Admin/Controller/Tools.php(120): XF\Job\Manager->runByIds(Array, 8)
#10 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(321): XF\Admin\Controller\Tools->actionRunJob(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#11 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(244): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('XF:Tools', 'RunJob', Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(NF\Discord\XF\Admin\Controller\Tools), NULL)
#12 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(100): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(NF\Discord\XF\Admin\Controller\Tools), NULL)
#13 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(50): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch))
#14 src/XF/App.php(2177): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#15 src/XF.php(390): XF\App->run()
#16 admin.php(13): XF::runApp('XF\\Admin\\App')
#17 {main}

Request state

array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(24) "/admin.php?tools/run-job"
  ["referrer"] => string(46) "/admin.php?tools/run-job"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["tools/run-job"] => string(0) ""
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(3) {
    ["_xfRedirect"] => string(82) "/admin.php?add-ons/install-from-archive-complete&batch_id=73"
    ["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
    ["only_ids"] => string(5) "18882"
  }
}

Did you click "optimize now" ? This deletes the index completely and rebuilds the configuration, while simply doing a re-index (without truncating) does not make the required changes.

Did you click "optimize now" ? This deletes the index completely and rebuilds the configuration, while simply doing a re-index (without truncating) does not make the required changes.

Yes, I have click "optimize now" link more then 3 time but "optimize now" button still showing after completed Rebuild search index.

@Xon one more issue with Similar Threads on Thread Create. I trying to same title but no result showing when there same title thread already posted. I think you need Increase AJAX timeout to ensure proper operation. Also when removing thread title text from the fields then should hide the result. Please add support automatically close the similar threads results during thread creation when title input loses focus. Add option for Clicking on a similar threads title link in the results will open in a new tab. Add option for Similar threads are also shown when using the quick thread function.

Last edited:
Yes, I have click "optimize now" link more then 3 time but "optimize now" button still showing after completed Rebuild search index.
Are you using Report Improvements or Report Center essentials? It looks like there is a bug in one of those add-ons.

Can you do an "optimize now" then rebuild the search index one at a time for each content type, and confirm when XenForo thinks the index needs optimization.

@Xon one more issue with Similar Threads on Thread Create. I trying to same title but no result showing when there same title thread already posted. I think you need Increase AJAX timeout to ensure proper operation. Also when removing thread title text from the fields then should hide the result. Please add support automatically close the similar threads results during thread creation when title input loses focus. Add option for Clicking on a similar threads title link in the results will open in a new tab. Add option for Similar threads are also shown when using the quick thread function.
The AJAX timeout shouldn't be an issue (the default is +20 seconds or so), and I'll look into improving the similar threads UI when creating a thread.

The result not showing up is difficult to troubleshoot without knowing how you've configured the similar thread feature (including per-forum opt-in behavior)

Please update to v3.0.6 and then check the elastic search configuration page. There will be a new "Elastic Search Type mappings" section. Please report lines which have not matching/unexpected/expected in them.

The Search Improvements add-on adds a critical troubleshooting reporting that ElasticSearch Essentials or XenForo Enhanced Search does not contain, which I require to continue troubleshooting.

You can easily uninstall that add-on after

OK I will install and update you. One more request, Please can you add option for show forum/node name for similar thread results?

Top Bottom