Egg Themed Smilies [Deleted]

Shelley

Shelley submitted a new resource:

Egg Themed Smilies (version v1) - Egg themed smilies that may appeal to people eating.... Raw eggs? :p

Preview
aOhR0.png

Brought to you by BBSmiley.com

Summary: I'm not sure how useful or beneficial to peoples forums the Egg themed smiley pack will be but I wanted to attempt to design them and this is what I designed and came up with.
Format: .png...

Read more about this resource...

Eating raw eggs is something that most certainly does not appeal but these smilies are great. Thanks Shelley :)

Not sure where I might have use for egg smilies but in this pack I love how confused, wtf, and meh turned out.

Not sure where I might have use for egg smilies but in this pack I love how confused, wtf, and meh turned out.

I'd personally be struggling to find a use for them, but I always think somebody somewhere running a forum/site will have a use for something. Even though right off the bat I can't really see how I would use them. I could adapt them, dress them up as easter egg imagery and use them as images integrated into a easter themed style if I was crazy enough to create one, style that is which I'm not. :P

Eitherway, an extended egg themed pack is in the works since i missed out the stick out tongue smiley I'll create & add some others so atleast the default emotions are catered for which I missed out in this release.

Ooh, that's true. Easter Eggs would be a great way to adapt them in order to find uses for them. Holiday themed-sites would go goo-goo over them ;)

Top Bottom