1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Egg Themed Smilies [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Graphic Releases' started by Shelley, Mar 24, 2012.

1. Shelley

Shelley Well-Known Member

Shelley submitted a new resource:

Egg Themed Smilies (version v1) - Egg themed smilies that may appeal to people eating.... Raw eggs? :p

Read more about this resource...
    RobinHood, zappaDPJ, ArnyVee and 2 others like this.
  2. M@rc

M@rc Well-Known Member

Cute. :)
  3. Onimua

Onimua Well-Known Member

Shouldn't the angry(?) one be spewing out yellow instead of red?
    ArnyVee and Shelley like this.
  4. Shelley

Correct. I'll make the necessary adjustment tomorrow as it's getting late and I'm about to go to bed. I'll upload the new archive tomorrow.
  5. Shelley

ArnyVee likes this.
  6. zappaDPJ

zappaDPJ Well-Known Member

Eating raw eggs is something that most certainly does not appeal but these smilies are great. Thanks Shelley :)
  7. Shelley

ArnyVee likes this.
  8. Kevin

Kevin Well-Known Member

Not sure where I might have use for egg smilies but in this pack I love how confused, wtf, and meh turned out.
  9. Shelley

I'd personally be struggling to find a use for them, but I always think somebody somewhere running a forum/site will have a use for something. Even though right off the bat I can't really see how I would use them. I could adapt them, dress them up as easter egg imagery and use them as images integrated into a easter themed style if I was crazy enough to create one, style that is which I'm not. :p

Eitherway, an extended egg themed pack is in the works since i missed out the stick out tongue smiley I'll create & add some others so atleast the default emotions are catered for which I missed out in this release.
    ArnyVee likes this.
  10. Kevin

Kevin Well-Known Member

ArnyVee likes this.
  11. ArnyVee

ArnyVee Well-Known Member

Ooh, that's true. Easter Eggs would be a great way to adapt them in order to find uses for them. Holiday themed-sites would go goo-goo over them ;)
  12. Shelley

This resource has been removed and is no longer available for download.