eForum.com

Too many forums listed without grouping in Categories - users will find it challenging to find where to post and this will deter.
Yet another admins forum - there are a lot of these.

Looks like something slapped together in a hurry without the careful weeks of preparation on concept analysis and design that makes a good forum.

What makes t6his different to other forumns for admins?
What exactly draws us in with magnetic design and sensitive categorisation?

Sorry to be tough if this is your first try at doing a forum.
It isn't just installing software, a header logo, a few icons and a navbar colour on top of a list of forum titles.

Oh dear I should have been more careful. I'm so sorry. I'm not usually so sharp. Very tired today.

I think the main things are

- your uniqueness. There are lots of forums for admins about running forums. What makes yours different? Go and compare.
Possibly a greater emphasis on marketing? If so push your marketing forums to the top. Add a strapline to your header to make this clear.

- your forum map. Think about how to GROUP those forums you have. You have marketing, design, social interaction etc all jumbled together.

I don't know if much has changed since a few hours ago, but honestly, I think it's very pleasing to the eye. Admin forums are such a big niche, so you'll really want to work on something that offers more than what the others do.

Needs - articles, a blog or xenporta
I like the style.
I dont mind the number of forums.

But there is zero content.

Let us know when you've made your first article about an important topic to admins.

I think the Help Tab should be a subtab of the Forums Tab. The tiny amount of relatively useless content in that Tab does not warrant a Tab on the Nav Bar - IMO !

pros
  1. love the domain
  2. like the style
  3. xenforo (y)
cons
  1. why should I register?
  2. no content!
  3. try to focus on one aspect one task and fill that section with useful content
good luck

pros
  1. love the domain
  2. like the style
  3. xenforo (y)
cons
  1. why should I register?
  2. no content!
  3. try to focus on one aspect one task and fill that section with useful content
good luck

Thanks alot for your feedback! We're happy to hear that you like what you see.

We'll of course do our best in getting people with knowledge from the Internet marketing industry to visit the forum and with that comes quality content. :)

Thanks alot for your feedback! We're happy to hear that you like what you see.

We'll of course do our best in getting people with knowledge from the Internet marketing industry to visit the forum and with that comes quality content. :)
If you join postloop I will come share my wealth of knowledge about affiliate sales and adverts.

Too many forums listed without grouping in Categories - users will find it challenging to find where to post and this will deter.
Yet another admins forum - there are a lot of these.

Looks like something slapped together in a hurry without the careful weeks of preparation on concept analysis and design that makes a good forum.

What makes t6his different to other forumns for admins?
What exactly draws us in with magnetic design and sensitive categorisation?

Sorry to be tough if this is your first try at doing a forum.
It isn't just installing software, a header logo, a few icons and a navbar colour on top of a list of forum titles.
Respectfully, viewing your sites it doesn't seem like you're qualified to make such harsh criticisms.

I thought the eForum design was clean and pleasant to use. Nice work. (y)

Very good style and an excellent domain. You need to put in a lot of work on developing content and also you should get some useful tools like DP so that people have a reason to keep coming back.

Top Bottom