Cannot reproduce Editor: Can't indent blocks of italics

MikeMpls

(out of the frying pan, into the fire)

I like to do my quotations WordPress-style with indented blocks of italics.

Once you italicize something, you can't indent it.

De-italicizing it occasionally fixes the issue but usually doesn't. I have to save the post, then re-edit it to completed the indentation.

This is with 1.2.0 Beta 1 & reproduced here on XenForo.com.

italic indent 1
italic indent 2
italic indent 3
italic indent 4

Works for me.

Would be a little more helpful if you shared what browser you're using and OS. :)

I can't reproduce either. Browser/OS are are must, but also an explanation of exactly how you're triggering it would help (what you type, what you highlight, what you click, in what order, etc).

Maybe you have fixed it between Beta 3 & now? I could reproduce this on my Beta 3 site just now. I also noticed on Beta 3 that I could not shift-right text that had just been pasted in. To get around that I had to toggle to the BB Code editor and then back to the Rich Text editor.

Both examples involved multiple paragraphs of text just pasted into the editing window.

It is not happening here. In the text blow, I pasted in the content, added the two blank lines to separate the paragraphs, and was unable to shift the 2nd paragraph to the right on my site. It works here.

I am using FireFox 19.0.2 & Windows 7 Home Premium (64-bit).

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

agents to setup a federal roadblock and stop traffic at the location where Defendant was cited.

Further, the specific exceptions and prohibitions defined in ARS 28-873 for stopping, standing or
parking along AZ roads do not support a charge under ARS 28-871(A), no CBP agent at the roadblock
was cross-certified to enforce state law and CBP is currently in violation of the encroachment permit
issued to it for the roadblock in question. Finally, Defendant's detention at the roadblock by Agent
Grayson was illegal to begin with given the fact that roadblock seizures must be limited in scope and
intrusiveness. Agent Grayson failed to limit the stop's scope & intrusiveness when he continued to
detain Defendant to record him with a personal cell phone despite having no legitimate suspicions
regarding Defendant's immigration status. Further, by entering into a formal agreement with the PCSD
via a federal grant that pays sheriff deputies to provide assistance at the roadblock for general law
enforcement duties, the scope of the roadblock has been expanded outside lawful parameters.​

Given these facts, Defendant requests that this court grant Defendant's Motion to Dismiss, or failing
that, allow oral argument regarding the motion during the hearing scheduled for July 1, 2013.

Top Bottom