XF 2.2 editor and whats new

erdis

I upgraded the site with available data for testing.
Overall there was no problem except for a few older templates.
Only 2 problems appear;

1 of them is editor, it looks like the picture below and wherever I click in the editor, https://www.google.com/chrome/ goes to this link. I have also tested it in different browsers firefox, explorer etc.
Screenshot_1.webp

The other problem is the whats new section is sliding too.
Screenshot_2.webp

When I do a fresh install there are no such problems.

"Browser_warning_macros"

When I remove the browser code here, the following error appears.
Records the same error on all links on the site.

PHP:
#0 [internal function]: XF\Template\Templater->handleTemplateError(512, 'Macro public:br...', '/home/user/...', 631, Array)
#1 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(631): trigger_error('Macro public:br...', 512)
#2 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(744): XF\Template\Templater->getTemplateMacro('public', 'browser_warning...', 'browser')
#3 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s1/public/PAGE_CONTAINER.php(1017): XF\Template\Templater->callMacro('browser_warning...', 'browser', Array, Array)
#4 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1598): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(DBTech\Shop\XF\Template\Templater), Array, NULL)
#5 src/XF/Pub/App.php(560): XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('PAGE_CONTAINER', Array)
#6 src/XF/App.php(2103): XF\Pub\App->renderPageHtml('

...', Array, Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html))
#7 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(402): XF\App->renderPage('

...', Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html))
#8 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(58): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->render(Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), 'html')
#9 src/XF/App.php(2298): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#10 src/XF.php(459): XF\App->run()
#11 index.php(20): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#12 {main}

I also had the same problem
And the solution was to cancel this row

HTML:
<xf:macro name="browser">
    <!--div class="blockMessage blockMessage--important blockMessage--iconic js-browserWarning" style="display: none">{{ phrase('you_are_using_out_of_date_browser_upgrade') }}</div-->
</xf:macro>

Top Bottom