The button and the border around it:

capture2.webp

The text here:

Capture3.webp

and here:
capture4.webp

This post shows the navbar CSS:

http://xenforo.com/community/threads/change-the-color.8749/#post-120671

Some of them have style properties, others don't. In either case you can always duplicate that CSS into the EXTRA.css template and set any colors you want using your own CSS definitions. It's best to use EXTRA.css instead of modifying the other .css templates.

The "post new thread" button is this property:

Admin CP -> Appearance -> Style Properties -> Buttons -> Call-to-Action Button

The bottom of the Inbox menu is:

Admin CP -> Appearance -> Style Properties -> Building Blocks -> Section Footer

Thanks! I've got the thread button styled but please forgive me as I'm still not sure where to edit the other areas.

Is there any style property groups that only change the colour of the font in the following areas (i.e in a non-hover/non-selected state):

text.webp

or does a template need to be edited?

Also I still haven't found were to edit the colour of the hover-state on the member tab:

tab selected.webp

Where it says 'Mark Forums Read' etc that is under

Appearance > Styles > Skin Name > Style Property Groups > Style Properties: Header and Navigation > Selected Tab Sub-Link

The hover state one is in the Popup Menus and I'm pretty sure the 'Home, Members, Help' is under Style Properties: Header and Navigation > Navigation Tab or one of those in that section. I must've set an option somewhere else that overrides that on my forum, looking at the element in Chrome it looks like about 5 different classes are affecting that area.

Unsure whether this is in the style properties but you can adjust the menus and place the following in extra.css templateadjust and inputting the values to your preference.

Code:
.Menu {
    border-color: #6CB2E4;
    border-right: 1px solid #6CB2E4;
    border-style: solid;
    border-width: 5px 1px 1px;

}

edit: You can adjust the menus by going into style properties >> popup menus >> menu

Unsure whether this is in the style properties but you can adjust the menus and place the following in extra.css templateadjust and inputting the values to your preference.

Code:
.Menu {
    border-color: #6CB2E4;
    border-right: 1px solid #6CB2E4;
    border-style: solid;
    border-width: 5px 1px 1px;

}

edit: You can adjust the menus by going into style properties >> popup menus >> menu
Yep, I'm a dumb. Should have checked there first. ><

I was looking for it in navigation.css :rolleyes:

Still looking for where to edit the text here tho:

View attachment 31131

Yep, I'm a dumb. Should have checked there first. ><

I was looking for it in navigation.css :rolleyes:

Still looking for where to edit the text here tho:

View attachment 31131

If you are only wanting to modify the conversation footer links try adding the following into extra and change colour to suit if your wanting it to appear in all menus replace #conversationMenu with .Menu

Code:
#ConversationsMenu .sectionFooter a{
    color: red !important;
}

sectionFooter controls the background of the text tho plus the same colour is inherited from @primaryLighish here too:

save.webp

I need to change the colour of the text only, preferably through all menus.

I'm unsure what your wanting to do. Are you wanting all the section footer text modified/altered? if so add the following into EXTRA inputting your colour preference. Or you could do it via the style properties.

Code:
.sectionFooter, .sectionFooter a {
color: red !important;
}

I'm still unsure what your wanting to accomplish whether it's modify all the section footer text or not.

I tried editing the sectionFooter colour but it changed the background colour instead.

I only want to change the colour of the text in these areas which inherit the @primaryLightish colour:

save.webp

snip2.webp

and also the same text under the alerts drop-down menu.

Top Bottom