Editing a members profile

dotgarden

I'm starting a new forum with XenForo, and so things are slowly revealing themselves as the board slowly comes to life.

When viewing the forums, I come across a member, click on their name and I see their info. As an administrator, I'd like to see a EDIT link, that takes you to the edit profile page in the admin area.

Once in the editing admin panel, I'd like to see their join date, and date of last activity.

Are these left off intentionally? It's kind of hard to administrate without that info....

You can add the edit link to member cards by editing the templates:

Admin CP -> Appearance -> Templates -> member_card

Add this code:

Code:
				<xen:if is="{$visitor.is_admin}"><a href="admin.php?users/{$user.username}.{$user.user_id}/edit">{xen:phrase edit_user}</a></xen:if>

As shown below:

Code:
		<div class="userLinks">
			<a href="{xen:link members, $user}">{xen:phrase profile_page}</a>
			<xen:if is="{$user.user_id} != {$visitor.user_id}">
				<xen:if is="{$canStartConversation}"><a href="{xen:link conversations/add, '', 'to={$user.username}'}">{xen:phrase start_conversation}</a></xen:if>
				<xen:follow user="$user" class="Tooltip" />
				<xen:if is="{$canCleanSpam}"><a href="{xen:link spam-cleaner, $user}" class="deleteSpam OverlayTrigger">{xen:phrase spam}</a></xen:if>
				<xen:if is="{$visitor.is_admin}"><a href="admin.php?users/{$user.username}.{$user.user_id}/edit">{xen:phrase edit_user}</a></xen:if>
			</xen:if>
		</div>

This is the result (the link only shows for admins):

Screen shot 2011-01-31 at 11.12.11 PM.webp

Once in the editing admin panel, I'd like to see their join date, and date of last activity.

That date information isn't available in the Admin CP. You can query the information from the database, but I don't think that's what you want. I think this feature has been suggested before, but it doesn't hurt to post a new suggestion.

You can add the edit link to member cards by editing the templates:

Admin CP -> Appearance -> Templates -> member_card

Add this code:

Code:

As shown below:

Code:
<div class="userLinks">
<a href="{xen:link members, $user}">{xen:phrase profile_page}</a>
<xen:if is="{$user.user_id} != {$visitor.user_id}">
<xen:if is="{$canStartConversation}"><a href="{xen:link conversations/add, '', 'to={$user.username}'}">{xen:phrase start_conversation}</a></xen:if>
<xen:follow user="$user" class="Tooltip" />
<xen:if is="{$canCleanSpam}"><a href="{xen:link spam-cleaner, $user}" class="deleteSpam OverlayTrigger">{xen:phrase spam}</a></xen:if>
</xen:if>
</div>

This is the result (the link only shows for admins):

View attachment 10243

That date information isn't available in the Admin CP. You can query the information from the database, but I don't think that's what you want. I think this feature has been suggested before, but it doesn't hurt to post a new suggestion.
hi..i cant do that :(

Top Bottom