RM 1.1 Edit Resource Manager Tab

sgr

Hi,

I use the Nodes As Tabs add-on, and create custom tabs with whatever nodes/links I want. The same way, can I edit the "Resources" Tab? I don't see it in nodes, and it has the default links in it.

Can I add more sub-tabs/links in it? If yes, how?

Thanks!

Thanks @Brogan. How do I add a sub-link which has 13 different options right now(It's a tab for Resource Categories which I want to get under the Resources tab) using this template? I'm new to XenForo templates. I'll find something about this in the manual?

I was thinking to make a sub-link under the existing Resource tab which when hovered onto, shows the resource categories. I wouldn't mind the width, but I could also think of a sidebar widget that would display the resource categories..

Either way, I want the categories to get some attention.

Any ideas?

What's wrong with the current implementation in the sidebar?
What would the difference be displaying them in a sidebar widget over how they're displayed now?

There's nothing wrong. I just want users to see the resource categories while they're not browsing the resource manager. If they're in the forum list or probably reading a thread, they will be able to see categories as a tab or as a widget. This is for outside the resource manager, to get the users to see the resources available on our forums.

Once a user clicks on resources, the resource manager is awesome the way it is! :)

Oh, you mean on a page separate from the resources page...

In which case you may need to ask in the widget thread as I don't use that add-on so am unfamiliar with how to create templates for it.

Top Bottom