RM 1.1 Edit resource download URL?

Goodspeed

Question is in subject. I was trying to change the url but wasn't able to do it. This is a feature or a bug?

Thanks!

Sorry I wasn't clear enough. We are using RM as downloads manager and have files located on our server and outside. Once I record some download URL I can't change it anymore if file destination changed for some reason. And there is no matter if it on our server or outside, editing is not available.

Thanks you for your support!

If you are unable to edit your resource; check your permissions.
Permissions are fine, checked many times. I'm able to add an update only for resource but can't change download URL which was entered first time. Change option not available for my own resource and resources added by other people.

The URL can be updated by posting a new version. Go to post an update and enter the new URL and the appropriate version number. (You don't need to post an update about it.)

The URL can be updated by posting a new version. Go to post an update and enter the new URL and the appropriate version number. (You don't need to post an update about it.)
But if there is no new version and all our files will not have new versions, this is file archive and all we need is to change download URL from time to time if location was changed.

Is there any way to bypass versions and edit file source directly?

Thank you!

Top Bottom