1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fixed "Edit" link in profile page posts displays "visible" tooltip

Discussion in 'Resolved Bug Reports' started by Dominion, May 20, 2011.

1. Dominion

Dominion Active Member

This is similar to an issue reported by Brogan in this thread: same phenomenon, different location.

Go to a user profile (yours or someone else's) where you have left a message

Display the "Profile Posts" tab, then hover over the "Edit" link in the message you left.

A tooltip containing the word "visible" appears.

2. Vincent

Vincent Well-Known Member

In profile_post, change

Code:
    <a href="{xen:link 'profile-posts/edit', $profilePost}" class="OverlayTrigger item control edit" title="{$profilePost.message_state}"><span></span>{xen:phrase edit}</a>
    to

Code:
    <a href="{xen:link 'profile-posts/edit', $profilePost}" class="OverlayTrigger item control edit"><span></span>{xen:phrase edit}</a>
    I have no idea what it's useful for though...

3. James

James Well-Known Member

This was probably a development template edit that the devs entered but forgot to remove (like when vB forgot to remove the database phrase and opened up the FAQ bug ;))

4. Vincent

Vincent Well-Known Member

Too bad for them that's one of their minor mistakes :p
    Now back on topic...

5. Dominion

Dominion Active Member

Thanks for the fix, VincentU. I'll do that if this hasn't been fixed before my site goes live. :)

At the moment I'm still translating. There's a lot of words in a forum UI!

Vincent likes this.
  6. Mike

Mike XenForo Developer Staff Member

Indeed, a bit of debug code left there. Thanks for the report and the subsequent fix. :)

Vincent likes this.