• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Fixed  "Edit" link in profile page posts displays "visible" tooltip

Dominion

This is similar to an issue reported by Brogan in this thread: same phenomenon, different location.

Go to a user profile (yours or someone else's) where you have left a message

Display the "Profile Posts" tab, then hover over the "Edit" link in the message you left.

A tooltip containing the word "visible" appears.

Vincent

In profile_post, change

Code:
<a href="{xen:link 'profile-posts/edit', $profilePost}" class="OverlayTrigger item control edit" title="{$profilePost.message_state}"><span></span>{xen:phrase edit}</a>
to

Code:
<a href="{xen:link 'profile-posts/edit', $profilePost}" class="OverlayTrigger item control edit"><span></span>{xen:phrase edit}</a>
I have no idea what it's useful for though...

James

This was probably a development template edit that the devs entered but forgot to remove (like when vB forgot to remove the database phrase and opened up the FAQ bug ;))

Vincent

This was probably a development template edit that the devs entered but forgot to remove (like when vB forgot to remove the database phrase and opened up the FAQ bug ;))
Too bad for them that's one of their minor mistakes :p
Now back on topic...

Dominion

Thanks for the fix, VincentU. I'll do that if this hasn't been fixed before my site goes live. :)

At the moment I'm still translating. There's a lot of words in a forum UI!