Eco Print Option for Thread/Conversation/Resource Manager [50% off till 30th June, 2013] [Paid]

Ooh! Would this work with the Resource Manager as well as threads? Please, oh please, oh please?

edit: I guess it would if you have your entries in the RM creating a thread. This is a GREAT addon! Perfect for what I was looking for! (I'm watching it now and will be buying it in a week or so.)

I hate to say this but print thread to PDF is built in by clicking on the #1 in the first post.

Addon is much better:P

AddThis is too limited for basic usages:
1. you need to enable the option "AddThis" in the Statistics and Metrics acp optionsgroup
2. it won't work for private threads / pages
Only the pages which are visible to guests, will work;) All other will be useless because you'll get a pdf with "You must be logged- in to do that." error

Ooh! Would this work with the Resource Manager as well as threads? Please, oh please, oh please?

edit: I guess it would if you have your entries in the RM creating a thread. This is a GREAT addon! Perfect for what I was looking for! (I'm watching it now and will be buying it in a week or so.)

Rightly said, will only work on threads for now. Am adding support for conversations and RM in the next version.

I hate to say this but print thread to PDF is built in by clicking on the #1 in the first post.

This addon opens the default print window, there is no option for pdf inbuilt in the add-on.

Also, the reference you have made to is a third party offering whereas this addon enables that without any third party interference...

Further, this is not print "AS IS" but helps print after removing unwanted printing DIVs.

Hope you would now appreciate the efforts and need for this add-on.

Thanks,

Further, this is not print "AS IS" but helps print after removing unwanted printing DIVs.
Printing threads, the ads are in place :(
And Videos?

You should filter the not printable content :)

Second, you should add the user/forum permissions schema (guest-no guest, this forum-no this forum etc.)
I don't want that my guests print my threads without registration...
I don't want that my users print threads in specified forums...
I don't want that some user groups print threads in some forums...

And Videos?

Hi, thanks for the feed-back. The add-on filters out basis DIVs. In my first release, I've just included the default xenForo classes not to be printed. Hence to ignore ads, they have to be within "ad" div class. I'm trying to get a little more user friendly way to implement this in my next versions.

This is exactly how this add-on works, it filters out DIV classes which should not get printed.

Second, you should add the user/forum permissions schema (guest-no guest, this forum-no this forum etc.)

Thanks for the feedback. This is just the 1st basic release of this add-on. Will try to include most of these in my future releases.

And Videos?

Now, version 4 release filters out advertisements. Also, added an option if you additionally want anything not to be printed.
- Added support for ignoring advertisements [DIV class should be "advertisement_fms"]
- Added support for anything thing you want not to print [DIV class should be "ignoreinprint"]

These are not very difficult to implement but then I thought that the user can anyway print anything through the browser print option, do you really think this will be a value add?

Thanks,

Sorry, Statham, but this is night & day. This addon is MUCH more intuitive and user friendly than "click the number, then click the view more services, then scroll down to PDF". I mean, I've used XF since the beginning and I never knew that was in there. New users would NEVER see that, man.
Amen. Never seen this option before. Y'all gotta stop hiding stuff all the time lmao.

Attachments

Hello
Thank you for this mod.
Link to print is not showing up in Thread Tool menu here
Flexile theme

Regards

Top Bottom