Implemented Easy Edit forum generated messages and such.

jonsidneyb

I almost hate in a way making suggestions because if it is accepted it add to the work load, if it is not it took up time that could be used for development reading my silly post.

In some software the forum generated emails seem to be a paid to edit and you cannot do it from the admin panel. Also things like FAQs and such can have the same problem.

If there was a neat clean out of the way place this could be added to the control panel for these things I think it would be great. I don't think it should be out front but tucked away as it would not be used all that often.

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
I am going to sound very very ignorant.:(

What is a phrases system?

It's what allows someone to translate the language on the forum to other languages without having to manually edit files. You can import or export these files and move them to any installation and have your forum's language change.

An example would be changing the button names (Upload a File, Post Reply, More Options, etc.) to Spanish with the simple upload of a file. :)

It's what allows someone to translate the language on the forum to other languages without having to manually edit files. You can import or export these files and move them to any installation and have your forum's language change.

An example would be changing the button names (Upload a File, Post Reply, More Options, etc.) to Spanish with the simple upload of a file. :)

Ah....so I can change the text in the FAQs, the registration message, and so on the same way.

That took care of that question pretty easily.

Thanks

Top Bottom