• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

Easter Chicks - New Skin for Easter and beyond!

Kim

Hi guys,

Just thought I would post up about a Style/Skin/Theme I am currently working on, that will be finished later this week.

This one is called Easter chicks, and is the first of our Premium skins from Xenique.

Easter Chicks is a very cute, fun, happy bright skin for Easter, and it also ships with another more regular use version called "Sunny Daze" so you not only get the Holiday skin, but a skin you can use all year as well!

This is a remake of one of my very popular IPB skins, this combination brings a really happy fun Easter and Spring mood to your forums.

:)

style_preview.webp

The Easter Chicks/Sunny Daze skin will be available for purchase from the Xenique Store later this week. Like all of our Premium skins it will retail for $29.00 with 12 months of free updates!

Very playful and cheery! Thanks for sharing another fun style, Kim! :D

If my daughter(s) decide to do a forum, I would choose this one and replace the chicks and eggs with something less holiday-themed. Maybe like some butterflies or something like that :)

Very playful and cheery! Thanks for sharing another fun style, Kim! :D

If my daughter(s) decide to do a forum, I would choose this one and replace the chicks and eggs with something less holiday-themed. Maybe like some butterflies or something like that :)

Thanks Arny!

Just to be clear though, this is a Premium skin, so will be a paid option :) And it does ship with a Non-Holiday version.

I am also doing another Easter skin which also ships with a Spring skin option that actually has butterflies on it :D

springfling.gif

and daisies!!!! my favorite flower! When do you think this one will be done Kim?

I love daisies too, something about their clean innocence and happiness I just love!!!

I am hoping to get Easter Madness/Spring Fling done this week too.. but it is an insane week, I have so much catching up to do after this last month!

LOL...what a coinkydink about the butterflies! :D

hehehe yeah! :D

I love daisies too, something about their clean innocence and happiness I just love!!!

I am hoping to get Easter Madness/Spring Fling done this week too.. but it is an insane week, I have so much catching up to do after this last month!

hehehe yeah! :D
Wonderful! This is the one I'll be using on my parents site. I knew there was a reason I hadn't opened it yet!

hot chicks ;)

your themes are just great!

did you switch the menu intentionally?

Thanks! :)

Yes the menu was switched intentionally as the larger tabs don't look so good overlaying the chicks feet ;)

The every-day version "Sunny Daze" will have those switched back again.

Those 60's flowers are a form of stylised daisy too :)

Thanks ExpertPixels :)

Thanks John and Shelley :) Means a real lot coming from you guys!

Top Bottom