Lack of interest Easier navigation in the admin

This suggestion has been closed automatically because it did not receive enough votes over an extended period of time. If you wish to see this, please search for an open suggestion and, if you don't find any, post a new one.

D.O.A.

Call these niggles if you like..

Can AdminCP> Home> options Option Groups listings be shown in alphabetical order or grouped somehow? it all seems a bit random trying to find things. I have a lot of add-on, so the list is getting huge. 48 options. For example, External Service Providers is almost at the bottom the page, between other totally unrelated options starting with M and S...[bd] options... bottom or top? nope, slap bang in the middle.

And with the add-on list itself, separate the disabled add-ons from enabled ones, rather than one big listing to scroll through. Make two lists :p

That's about it :D

Last edited:
Upvote 2
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
The order is currently defined by the display order value.

I don't tend to have any issues finding things as I use the filter field to filter the list. If I know roughly what option I'm looking for, I usually find it via the Admin CP search too.

Doesn't seem too difficult to me.

The order is currently defined by the display order value.

I don't tend to have any issues finding things as I use the filter field to filter the list. If I know roughly what option I'm looking for, I usually find it via the Admin CP search too.

Doesn't seem too difficult to me.

That may be so but these lists are still unorganized, especially the add-on list.

I agree it would make sense to have an alphabetical listing in some of the admin windows. For example in Style Properties, Options. I know you can search (added steps), or understand the classification (requires much more experience and knowledge with Xenforo than any newbie has).

Other admin lists are alphabetically sorted by default, like Templates and Users. Is there a modification someone came up with with could add a "sort" option?

Thanks!

Can AdminCP> Home> options Option Groups listings be shown in alphabetical order
Is there an add-on for this? I have 64 items there, would like to have it sorted alphabetically. Can't seem to find any add-ons for this, unless they've got a strange name. Thanks. :)

Top Bottom