E3 access

0xym0r0n

A few of my staff have heard that if you own something game industry related it'll grant you free access to E3.

I do not believe by owning a gaming forum just about one game grants me access especially since it's ran as more of hobby site.

I AM building a gaming site revolving around anything game related from indie to mainstream but it's not done, so it's not registered as its still in a planning/early stages.

In the future if I were to register either site as a game related business would this technically grant me access?

I know there's a ton of fellow game site owners here and just wondering if any of you have ever attempted.

Please feel free to LOLz if this is an absolutely crazy question but I felt it deserved a post haha. I'm sure there's a few other guys wondering about it as well.

When I applied a few years back I had to show I was a gaming related business with a particular level of income from that business to qualify.

When I applied a few years back I had to show I was a gaming related business with a particular level of income from that business to qualify.
Yeah I've been reading numerous things about reqs now. One year you need over 8k impressions per month if you were a gaming site. Which isn't too difficult but I'm sure that has changed.

Looking more into it I'd rather attend PAX.

A gaming blog I visit (www.manatank.com) registered for E3 and were granted access, I don't know what the requirements are this year but they mustn't be to big for them to get in. Also a youtube group I watch that commentate on games are going (probably with Machinima though as that's who they are partnered through).

My gaming subforum will get me access a long as it gets a certain amount of imprssions? Wtf???

E-3 here I come.

That feeling when you think you won the lottery and you're skydiving into a heap of money... but you wake up falling out of bed.

Top Bottom