E-mail "prompt"

Carlos

Is there a plugin that tells users to input the correct e-mail address.

I mean, like a prompt next to the e-mail field saying [something like...] "Please include the correct e-mail address, this is where we send you a confirmation link."

Any ideas...?

Turn out that those emails that were correct weren't?

Could you not change the phrase? Or modify the template to use a custom phrase?

Turn out that those emails that were correct weren't?
No, actually. I'm just wondering.
Could you not change the phrase? Or modify the template to use a custom phrase?
Well, I could, but I was more talking about a little dialogue that would remind the user to use an e-mail address that we can reach them at.

No, actually. I'm just wondering.
Was curios since you posted this just about an hour after the conversation about incorrect emails. :D
Well, I could, but I was more talking about a little dialogue that would remind the user to use an e-mail address that we can reach them at.
So basically a popup when you tab into the email input box?

Was curios since you posted this just about an hour after the conversation about incorrect emails. :D
Well, I do have 15 pages of "Awaiting E-mail Confirmation." That is going to be a pain... :unsure::( I wish there was a report-like notification for the admin. This list was built over the last few years, not realizing that I have a bunch of invalid e-mails. It was brought to my attention when I got a bunch of bounced e-mails into my master e-mail (where failed deliveries go).
So basically a popup when you tab into the email input box?
Yep.

Well, I do have 15 pages of "Awaiting E-mail Confirmation." That is going to be a pain... :unsure::( I wish there was a report-like notification for the admin. This list was built over the last few years, not realizing that I have a bunch of invalid e-mails. It was brought to my attention when I got a bunch of bounced e-mails into my master e-mail (where failed deliveries go).
Personally.. anything older than 2 months I'd delete their account.

Top Bottom