E-commerce store

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would look for a program that will print and ship the shirts for you, if that's what this does.

You will make less per shirt, but you also won't do much work at all - giving you more time to focus on growing your brand/website.

And then if that's the case, you could simply use @Siropu ad manager to insert clothing ads where they make sense.

Right now we're doing something similar by placing a product in a notification with a tiny pic of it. Users see it as soon as they hit the site. we also have a text ad to products under first thread and at the end of our AMS articles.

I would look for a program that will print and ship the shirts for you, if that's what this does.

You will make less per shirt, but you also won't do much work at all - giving you more time to focus on growing your brand/website.

And then if that's the case, you could simply use @Siropu ad manager to insert clothing ads where they make sense.

Right now we're doing something similar by placing a product in a notification with a tiny pic of it. Users see it as soon as they hit the site. we also have a text ad to products under first thread and at the end of our AMS articles.
Are you using similar website? I also was thinking about DragonByte ecommerce addon too. But can't really decide which one will be more efficient.

we do something totally different, but anyone who doesn't have a full staff should look to sell products as fast and easy as possible, with the least amount of work.

we do something totally different, but anyone who doesn't have a full staff should look to sell products as fast and easy as possible, with the least amount of work.
So you are using external shop? If you don't mind me asking. As I'm looking to build shop with t-shir etc. The site does exactly what i want, but i don't think the income will b1e great.

Has anyone opened a store using this site ?

I’m thinking to open one, I checked dragonbyte e-commerce addon which looks great and was thinking woocommerce plugin on Wordpress site.
I wasn't a fan of SpreadShirt, and we had some major quality issues; I've also used TeeSpring, but also had issues with them as well.

I'm currently using Threadless, but I've been considering Printful as they have an API that can be used where Threadless does no (they do have an enterprise one... but they do not have a rudimentary one for Artist Shops).

Threadless has mostly been good, though there have been a few issues with shipping to Europe/Asia, or a few issues with print quality. Users are able to contact their support and they will refund or replace without question, so I've had no complaints other than about slow shipment to EU.

My only actual complaint is the wide variety of dimensions needed for products... If we were doing simple graphics, that would be one thing, but we have illustrators we work to do very detailed products, which means we cannot easily resize the products. This makes it a hassle to offer products for everything easily.

I wasn't a fan of SpreadShirt, and we had some major quality issues; I've also used TeeSpring, but also had issues with them as well.

I'm currently using Threadless, but I've been considering Printful as they have an API that can be used where Threadless does no (they do have an enterprise one... but they do not have a rudimentary one for Artist Shops).

Threadless has mostly been good, though there have been a few issues with shipping to Europe/Asia, or a few issues with print quality. Users are able to contact their support and they will refund or replace without question, so I've had no complaints other than about slow shipment to EU.

My only actual complaint is the wide variety of dimensions needed for products... If we were doing simple graphics, that would be one thing, but we have illustrators we work to do very detailed products, which means we cannot easily resize the products. This makes it a hassle to offer products for everything easily.
Thanks for reply, so which one you’d would recommend? Are you saying having a company like this is better than having e-commerce addon installed like dragonbyte ?

So you are using external shop? If you don't mind me asking. As I'm looking to build shop with t-shir etc. The site does exactly what i want, but i don't think the income will b1e great.

unless you plan to hire staff to do all the printing and shipping locally, then just use a service.

doesn't matter if you make $1 or $10 on this - you're putting that work on someone else while still generating a buck or two and having more time to work on the site.

you can't work on the site if you're dealing with shirts, designs, shipping, etc.... just unload that task to some program and be glad if you get a few orders.

unless you plan to hire staff to do all the printing and shipping locally, then just use a service.

doesn't matter if you make $1 or $10 on this - you're putting that work on someone else while still generating a buck or two and having more time to work on the site.

you can't work on the site if you're dealing with shirts, designs, shipping, etc.... just unload that task to some program and be glad if you get a few orders.

Thanks. I think that's what i will gonna do. I might use @Forsaken advices and check those services.

Another route is to use WooCommerce and plugins for spreadshirt and/or other services. You can connect XenForo with WooCommerce with @Mangini 's addon:

T-Shirt plugins for WooCommerce are plentiful:

Another route is to use WooCommerce and plugins for spreadshirt and/or other services. You can connect XenForo with WooCommerce with @Mangini 's addon:

T-Shirt plugins for WooCommerce are plentiful:

Thanks @Alpha1 . I was looking at that addon , however is still on beta release. And I might wait longer. I decided to follow @Forsaken advice and use Printful which seems they have plugin for woocommerce too.

I'm not sure how this will work .

Are you saying having a company like this is better than having e-commerce addon installed like dragonbyte ?
Anything might be better!

I use Woocommerce. I don't really like them in many regards, but at least it works. I did try Cafepress, but many customers were not happy about the lack of transparency over shipping/import.

Anything might be better!

I use Woocommerce. I don't really like them in many regards, but at least it works. I did try Cafepress, but many customers were not happy about the lack of transparency over shipping/import.

I just signup with Printful . They seems to be ok. You can also create a store on etsy and connect. I'm still playing around there.

Agree, however I don't have yet the addon made by @Mangini . And I would like to know if it's worth the investment.
You don't need the addon to see how WooCommerce with Printful works. If you try it and you like what you see, then buy @Mangini 's addon to connect it to XF.
Keep in mind that there are many styles and plugins that can be added to WooCommerce. Free or paid. So you can do pretty much anything you like with it.

You don't need the addon to see how WooCommerce with Printful works. If you try it and you like what you see, then buy @Mangini 's addon to connect it to XF.
Keep in mind that there are many styles and plugins that can be added to WooCommerce. Free or paid. So you can do pretty much anything you like with it.

Thanks . I will check it . I have a wordpress website and I'll definitely test it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom