• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

DXF Skin - Xenique's first release.

Peggy, that's what I was thinking. I'll probably test it out this weekend and see how it looks. Speaking with my co-admin (Def), we aren't sure if the logo will go with the style too much because it might blend with the background colors. But, we trust in your opinion and are going to give it a shot :)

I think it would work Arny, let me know how it looks :)

I'll ask for some feedback during the weekend Dragonfly. I dig your style, so it will probably look good ;)

It is absolutely fantastic over the top good for a free one. It should be a paid one. Send her $300.00 please :)

It was a joke.... I do think it should be paid but she is giving this one away. I wonder if she will take donations?
That one was joke too :P Hopefully someday she might accept donations in her own site and i think it's pretty good idea to setup donation so people can support her for free resources too .

That one was joke too :p Hopefully someday she might accept donations in her own site and i think it's pretty good idea to setup donation so people can support her for free resources too .
I agree. I had a donation button on my styles site in the free section. People were pretty generous. :)

Can i share the style on my site by placing a screenshot and post a link for download redirecting it to your site? :)

Let me know if u need paypal ID View attachment 5565

No need for that, this one is a gift to the community :)

Can i share the style on my site by placing a screenshot and post a link for download redirecting it to your site? :)

You may do that, however you may not redistrbute the actual style at all.

We've installed this style over at TeeVeeTown and it's lookin' good if I may say so myself ;)

Thanks Kim! :D

It looks fabulous with your logo, almost like it was made for you :D

Top Bottom