• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

DXF Skin - Xenique's first release.

You're welcome. :)

It's great to see people starting to adapt XenForo to suit their needs, it shows the potential for the software and considering it's still beta and early days, I'd say it has a bright future.

We've installed this style over at TeeVeeTown and it's lookin' good if I may say so myself ;)

Thanks Kim! :D
Looks Good Great, Arny... Actually reminds me of the old TCI color variations. I really couldnt think of a style that is more suitable for a TV themed forum..
----
Kudos to the designer. When i first saw this on Defend xF i really wanted it, i have my styles pretty much worked out now, but its still fantastic work non the less. :D Ive never seen your premium work but i will definitely have to give your premium stuff a once over someday soon..

Thanks, I haven't upgraded it to RC1 as yet, so if there is any missing images you will need to manually upload them from the default image directory into the DXF image directory.

I'm customizing this great theme for my fansite, but I'm having troubling locating the style to change the white background of the forum and message/thread lists. The forum list seems to have a white background underneath the opacity colour I've set and I'm not sure where the style for the forum title is located either. I've provided screenshots below to show the areas I'm trying to change.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

forum-list.webp message-list.webp

I'm customizing this great theme for my fansite, but I'm having troubling locating the style to change the white background of the forum and message/thread lists. The forum list seems to have a white background underneath the opacity colour I've set and I'm not sure where the style for the forum title is located either. I've provided screenshots below to show the areas I'm trying to change.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

View attachment 9897 View attachment 9898

Hello there,

Under the license granted to you for this skin, you may not alter the skin in any way without purchasing a Copyright Removal (de-branding) License. As I do not want my copyright on whatever you do to the skin.

* 3) All copyright notices must remain in the templates unless a Copyright Removal license
is purchased. Graphics or skin sets MAY NOT be modified in ANY way without purchase of
copyright removal, which is strictly on a product by product basis.
ie: you must pay Copyright Removal for each and every product you wish to modify.

I have also stated I will only support the skin on Xenique, and as such it would have been appropriate to ask this there :) However, I do not offer "how to" advice if you do choose to purchase copyright removal and alter the skin.

Given how much you wish to change the skin, you might be better off starting with a new skin and learning how to make the changes I made to that skin - rather than trying to turn it into what you want, which is so very different. ;)

thanks!

Kim

Hello there,

Under the license granted to you for this skin, you may not alter the skin in any way without purchasing a Copyright Removal (de-branding) License. As I do not want my copyright on whatever you do to the skin.

I have also stated I will only support the skin on Xenique, and as such it would have been appropriate to ask this there :) However, I do not offer "how to" advice if you do choose to purchase copyright removal and alter the skin.

Given how much you wish to change the skin, you might be better off starting with a new skin and learning how to make the changes I made to that skin - rather than trying to turn it into what you want, which is so very different. ;)

thanks!

Kim

Hi Kim

I am planning on purchasing the copyright removal license, but I just wanted to see if I could modify a few aspects of the theme to my liking first. I'm slowly understanding where everything is now, so I'll purchase the skin shortly and if I have anymore questions I'll post them on the Xenique forum.

Top Bottom