• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

DXF Skin - Xenique's first release.

Kim

**Edit Jan3 2012 - DXF upgraded to v1.1 of Xenforo**

**Edit - DXF has been upgraded to v1.0.1 and has had some re-styling***

Hey there!

DXF is a lovely smooth simple style in blues and grays. Easy on the eyes and really pleasant to use!

Simply register at http://www.xenique.com/forums and you will be able to download this lovely skin for free.

The skin is downloadable there only as the file size is too large by far for here and I will only be able to support it on my own site I'm afraid.

Enjoy this one!

Regards,

Kim

DXF_index.webp

Wonderful Kim, I would say a good start. Based your IPB skinsI think you could do much much better, especially in customization.

Wonderful Kim, I would say a good start. Based your IPB skinsI think you could do much much better, especially in customization.

Thank you, and no doubt Sagar, however this is a free skin, so obviously won't be as fully customised as my IPB premium skins :)

Your work is just breathtaking, Dragonfly.

(And I forbid you to Like this message! I'm not Like-trolling, I'm sincerely impressed!)

Sweetie sweetie sweetie darling, that's a lovely thing to say :D

Thank you :)

*I'malikeanyway

I agree with Peggy, I am glad you are releasing it to the group here (well, the ones who register on your forum).

Your work is so tight and clean that it's making me rethink the style on the WordPress style on TeeVeeTown! If I could make the style match colors then we might just have to move to this one. Very nice work! :)

Your work is so tight and clean that it's making me rethink the style on the WordPress style on TeeVeeTown! If I could make the style match colors then we might just have to move to this one. Very nice work! :)
Arny your site would look stunning with this skin. The logo is perfect for it!

Peggy, that's what I was thinking. I'll probably test it out this weekend and see how it looks. Speaking with my co-admin (Def), we aren't sure if the logo will go with the style too much because it might blend with the background colors. But, we trust in your opinion and are going to give it a shot :)

Hi Kim
lovely see you here too :D
all the best
joao barroca
aka beduino
Hey there!

originally created for the Defend Xenforo site before it was decided to remove that forum and focus on the blogs. It is also currently the default skin on xenique, renamed DXF, so you can check it out there first.

So... as I have a lovely skin not being used, and a brand new site about to be launched... I have decided to give this one away as a gift to all new members on my site Xenique.

Simply register at http://www.xenique.com/forums and you will be able to download this lovely skin for free.

The skin is downloadable there only as the file size is too large by far for here (it has the header psd and image directory in the pack) and I will only be able to support it on my own site I'm afraid.

Enjoy this one!

Regards,

Kim

View attachment 5424

Naw
Peggy, that's what I was thinking. I'll probably test it out this weekend and see how it looks. Speaking with my co-admin (Def), we aren't sure if the logo will go with the style too much because it might blend with the background colors. But, we trust in your opinion and are going to give it a shot :)
I think your logo has enough "shine" to it to stand out from the background quite nicely. If not, a bit more can be added to it to make it so.

Top Bottom