DXF Red for v1.1.X of Xenforo [Deleted]

not sure if this is a style problem or if I need to update the templates, but after installing this theme I've lost all the icons in the message text editor, can someone point me in the right direction to fix this please.

This fine print is ridiculous. I would advise anyone looking at this theme to think long and hard about the restrictions placed on this free theme that was added for the community before installing it.

Fine Print...

If you want to make ANY changes other than the logo you will need to purchase the copyright removal (de-branding) license, which is $35.

Do NOT remove the copyright notice without first purchasing the Copyright Removal License.

Do NOT distribute or re-distribute the pack at all. You may NOT host this theme for download - This includes on a foreign language site.

Support for DXF Red is only offered on the xenique.com website.

Jackrouse, per the fine print you can't get any support here, which basically makes this thread useless.

not sure if this is a style problem or if I need to update the templates, but after installing this theme I've lost all the icons in the message text editor, can someone point me in the right direction to fix this please.
Copy the sprite sheets from the default style to the dxf folders.

This fine print is ridiculous. I would advise anyone looking at this theme to think long and hard about the restrictions placed on this free theme that was added for the community before installing it.

Jackrouse, per the fine print you can't get any support here, which basically makes this thread useless.

The terms are being changed, as these are the ones she used previously at SkinByDragonfly.

Support is given here, but it is easier to manage support on our site, which is why that is mentioned.

I've downloaded the version I was pointed to V1.1.x but I still have the same problem with the editor icons.

The logo will not display or at least I cannot make it do so.

Default avatars are missing

I've downloaded the version I was pointed to V1.1.x but I still have the same problem with the editor icons.

The logo will not display or at least I cannot make it do so.

Default avatars are missing
Just checked your site, and it doesn't look like you've uploaded the images to the right directory.

Make sure the dxf_red folder is installed under the /styles/ directory.

No need to fret over support from Kim or Forsaken...they are some of the best in the business and bend over backwards for their clients. ;)

Top Bottom