Okay, so, I'd installed XenForo, and imported my vBulletin 3.8 settings just fine. However, due to a very long story, one of my staff accidentally wiped the database. I hadn't made a backup yet (D'oh!), but it'd only been a few days, so, I figured I'd just re-import vBulletin, as it's been "off" and unused since the first import (i.e. the exact same import I did the first time). Now though, when I import, everything proceeds fine as far as the import itself goes. If I check the forums root then, it says there are 86,000-something messages. Once I proceed with the import completion (Click the "Complete Import" button), it goes and rebuilds caches. Then, it tells me to do two things: 1. check the usergroup permissions, and 2. rebuild the search cache. But, at this point, the forums say there are 168,000-something messages. If I view any forum, I can see two of each thread all the way down. I've tried dropping every single table in my database and starting the process over- three times. This keeps happening. Anyone have any ideas? I've completely re-uploaded the XenForo files already, and wiped the database, and even used a different (new) database/user. The Error log in the AdminCP is empty. I'm thinking there might be some cache file somewhere ruining something, so, I figure I might need to delete the /forums/ directory, wipe the database, re-upload it, and re-install. Anyhow, this seems to be indicative of some bug or glitch or something. I don't want to have to go through my board and delete some 3,000 threads (and have all the orphaned thread/post IDs to go with that), so, I'm wondering if anyone has come across this, and has any potential solutions. I'm willing to try anything that sounds intelligent. At the very least, thanks for reading. EDIT: Not sure if this is relevant, but, I'm adding it in: The staff member was trying to install their own xenforo forum under a different linux user on a different website, and somehow got MY forum's database information in their config.php . I've had them check and double-check, but, they have no idea how it happened. I'm sort of willing to blame bumbling, but, it sort of seems like something else is happening here. Considering that wiping the database and files should leave everything exactly the same as the first install and it's -not-, that would indicate to me that something it can read somewhere changed. I'm not sure what it changed, though.