1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Duplicate Entry error

Discussion in 'Installation, Upgrade, and Import Support' started by Lisa, Mar 19, 2012.

1. Lisa

Lisa Well-Known Member

Running a trial import from IPB 3.1.4 on a site with 1.6M posts. Everything runs smoothly (4.5 hours to do posts/threads) but when I get to Polls I get the following error and can't get beyond it.

Mysqli statement execute error : Duplicate entry '842' for key 1
    1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 297
    2. Zend_Db_Statement->execute() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 479
    3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 574
    4. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->insert() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1591
    5. XenForo_DataWriter->_insert() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1580
    6. XenForo_DataWriter->_save() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1381
    7. XenForo_DataWriter->save() in XenForo/Model/Import.php at line 580
    8. XenForo_Model_Import->_importData() in XenForo/Model/Import.php at line 1627
    9. XenForo_Model_Import->importThreadPoll() in XenForo/Importer/IPBoard.php at line 2917
    10. XenForo_Importer_IPBoard->stepPolls() in XenForo/Importer/Abstract.php at line 77
    11. XenForo_Importer_Abstract->runStep() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Import.php at line 180
    12. XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Import->_runStep() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Import.php at line 132
    13. XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Import->actionImport() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
    14. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
    15. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /xftest/admin.php at line 13
    Hoping against hope I don't have to start the import again from scratch.... and that one of you guys know how to get around this :)

2. Shelley

Shelley Well-Known Member

Look forward in seeing this evolving into something more usable. A sensible upgrade in the making. (y)

Lisa likes this.
  3. Lisa

Lisa Well-Known Member

Looking forward to seeing it settled on XF - just need to get past this error *begs in everyone's general direction*

4. Mike

Mike XenForo Developer Staff Member

I recently fixed this in the vB importer - hadn't seen it in IPB. It's an error with the source data generally, where it thinks the same poll is attached to multiple threads.

Let me see if I can get you an updated importer (it's a simple change), but I won't have done much testing on it.

Shelley, Lisa and mrGTB like this.
  5. Lisa

Lisa Well-Known Member

Thanks Mike. I promise to adore you forever if you can fix it for me :D

6. Mike

The attached file replaces library/XenForo/Importer/IPBoard.php.

I haven't tested this, but this basically the exact same thing as I did for vB.

Attached Files:

Shelley and Lisa like this.
  7. Lisa

Lisa Well-Known Member

Will report back in the morning, gonna let the import run the threads overnight :D Thank Mike!

Shelley likes this.
  8. Lisa

Lisa Well-Known Member

Finally got through the post/threads import... started to do polls and now getting this error :(

Mysqli statement execute error : Duplicate entry 'thread-10858' for key 2 -
    Stack Trace​

/library/Zend/Db/Statement.php(297): Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute(Array)
    /library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(479): Zend_Db_Statement->execute(Array)
    library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(574): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('INSERT INTO `xf...', Array)
    /library/XenForo/DataWriter.php(1591): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->insert('xf_poll', Array)
    /library/XenForo/DataWriter.php(1580): XenForo_DataWriter->_insert()
    library/XenForo/DataWriter.php(1381): XenForo_DataWriter->_save()
    /library/XenForo/Model/Import.php(580): XenForo_DataWriter->save()
    /library/XenForo/Model/Import.php(1627): XenForo_Model_Import->_importData(924, 'XenForo_DataWri...', 'poll', 'poll_id', Array)
    /library/XenForo/Importer/IPBoard.php(2924): XenForo_Model_Import->importThreadPoll(924, '10858', Array, Array, Array)
    library/XenForo/Importer/Abstract.php(77): XenForo_Importer_IPBoard->stepPolls(841, Array)
    library/XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Import.php(180): XenForo_Importer_Abstract->runStep(Object(XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Import), Object(XenForo_ImportSession), 'polls', 841, Array)
    /library/XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Import.php(132): XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Import->_runStep(Object(XenForo_Importer_IPBoard), Object(XenForo_ImportSession), 'polls', 841, Array)
    /library/XenForo/FrontController.php(310): XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Import->actionImport()
    /library/XenForo/FrontController.php(132): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
    /admin.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()

9. Mike

I'd need FTP and admin CP access to debug it any further. If you can do that, please submit a ticket with those details.

Lisa likes this.
  10. Lisa

Lisa Well-Known Member

I'll do that now. Thanks Mike :)