Dropdown Menus

Eric Russell

I bought the charmed style over at cyberap. We seem to be on completely different timeframe. I'm having a problem with his dropdown menus and was wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction.

My problem is the dropdown responds immediately upon scroll over which means I can't scroll from the top of the page down to a sub menu without the dropdown blocking it.

There is a slight delay but just scrolling over it will trigger it to drop. No matter what you do, if you scroll down from the top, even if you're not looking for a menu, the menu will drop.

Where as at xenique.com/forums you can scroll over the menu, fairly slowly, and you won't trigger the menu.

There is a slight delay but just scrolling over it will trigger it to drop. No matter what you do, if you scroll down from the top, even if you're not looking for a menu, the menu will drop.

Where as at xenique.com/forums you can scroll over the menu, fairly slowly, and you won't trigger the menu.

I can use it without such problems.
However, if it drops down too quickly for you, you can change the delay time very easily, even yourself.

He removes the delay time, which sometimes people find an issue (It's why I leave it alone).

Top Bottom