1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dropdown Menus

Discussion in 'Styling and Customization Questions' started by Eric Russell, Jan 5, 2013.

1. Eric Russell

Eric Russell Active Member

I bought the charmed style over at cyberap. We seem to be on completely different timeframe. I'm having a problem with his dropdown menus and was wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction.

My problem is the dropdown responds immediately upon scroll over which means I can't scroll from the top of the page down to a sub menu without the dropdown blocking it.

2. Jake Bunce

Jake Bunce XenForo Moderator Staff Member

Can you post the URL so we can see the problem?

3. Eric Russell

4. HWS

HWS Well-Known Member

Works fine for me (Safari, Chrome and FF). There is a delay before the dropdown starts.

Jake Bunce likes this.
  5. Eric Russell

There is a slight delay but just scrolling over it will trigger it to drop. No matter what you do, if you scroll down from the top, even if you're not looking for a menu, the menu will drop.

Where as at xenique.com/forums you can scroll over the menu, fairly slowly, and you won't trigger the menu.

6. HWS

HWS Well-Known Member

I can use it without such problems.
    However, if it drops down too quickly for you, you can change the delay time very easily, even yourself.

7. Forsaken

Forsaken Well-Known Member

He removes the delay time, which sometimes people find an issue (It's why I leave it alone).

8. Eric Russell

Thanks! Yeah I didn't really notice the dropdowns at first but once I got messing around on my test site they became a nuisance fairly quickly.

9. Jake Bunce

Jake Bunce XenForo Moderator Staff Member