Drift - Light

Drift - Light 1.5.22.0

No permission to download
Tip to start customizing
Do not edit the drift style. Make a child-style instead.
Why?
Because if you update the style, it removes/overwrites every customizations.
Keep track of your modified templates and after a "parent upgrade", revert the templates and edit them again. As bonus, the Style Properties will also keep the settings.
As second bonus, you can name the style as you want.
Color-Codes of templates:
  • Blue - same as master-style
  • Orange - modified in parent-style
  • Red - modified in this style
Here the extra.css (remember to test it first)
Code:
/***** [start] CUSTOMIZED STYLE FOR OWN HOMEPAGE *****/
/* [SEARCH][TABS]  */
.tabs {
    border-top: 1px @secondaryLight solid !important;
    border-bottom: 1px @secondaryLight solid;
    border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;
}

/* [THREADS][QUICKREPLY] REMOVE SPACE BETWEEN THREADPOST AND QUICKREPLY FORM */
.quickReply {
    margin-top: -21px !important;
    margin-left: -20px !important;
    margin-right: -20px !important;
    margin-bottom: 0px !important;
}

/* [MEMBERCARD] STATS AS LIST */
dl.userStats.pairsInline dd,
dl.userStats.pairsInline dt {
    font-weight: bold;
    display: block;
}
dl.userStats.pairsInline dd { text-align: right; }
dl.userStats.pairsInline dt { float: left; clear: left; }

/***** [end] CUSTOMIZED STYLE FOR OWN HOMEPAGE *****/
/***** [start] CUSTOMIZED STYLE FOR ADDONS *****/

/* [POSTRATING] MEMBERCARD */
.userStats.pairsInline dd span:last-child,
.dark_postrating_negative { color: #c33a3a !important; }
.userStats.pairsInline dd span:first-child,
.dark_postrating_positive { color: #3ac33a !important; }

/* [XENPORTA][GENERAL] SHOW ELEMENTS OF BEARKOUT OF CONTAINER OPTION */
#content.EWRporta_Portal .breadBoxTop { display: block !important; }

/* [XENPORTA][BLOCK][LAYOUT] CORRECTION */
.sidebar { border: 0px; }
aside .sidebar { border-bottom: 1px @secondaryLight solid; }

.EWRporta_Portal #Notices {
margin: 13px;
padding: 3px;
}

.section {
    border: 0;
    border-radius: 0;
    background: none;
}

.btmRightBlocks,
.midRightBlocks,
.topRightBlocks {
    background: none;
    padding: 0px 16px;
}

.btmLeftBlocks,
.midLeftBlocks,
.topLeftBlocks {
    background-image: none;
    border-radius: 0px 0px 6px 0px;
}

.midLeftBlocks,
.topLeftBlocks { clear:left; }

/* [XENPORTA][BLOCK][RECENTNEWS] */
.recentNews .newsDate {
    margin-top: -5px;
    border: 1px solid @primaryLight;
    border-radius: 6px 6px;
    background-color: @primaryLighterStill;
    margin-left: -40px !important;
}

#recentNews .recentNews .primaryContent { border-bottom: 0px; }

#recentNews .recentNews .primaryContent .subHeading {
    border-top: 1px @secondaryLight solid;
}

#recentNews .recentNews .primaryContent .sectionFooter {
    border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px;
}

.sectionMain.footerBreakout {
    background-color: transparent !important;
    border: 0 !important;
}

/* [XENPORTA][BLOCK][RECENTTHREADS] */
#recentThreads .sectionHeaders {
}

/* [XENPORTA][BLOCK][RECENTSLIDER] */
#recentSlider {
border: 0 !important;
}

#recentSlider .ui-tabs-panel {
    min-width: 256px !important;
    max-width: 700px;
    width: 77% !important;
}

#recentSlider .ui-tabs-nav {
    width: 100%;
    min-width: 100px;
    right: 77% !important;
}

/* [XENATENDO][LAYOUT] */
.topCtrl {
    margin-top: 15px !important;
}

.blockCtrl {
    margin-right: 130px !important;
}

/***** [end] CUSTOMIZED STYLE FOR ADDONS *****/
Edit1: Added recentSlider - top border correction and notices correction

Hey Audentio.. Is Drift Dark threaded as separate product? I ask because of the product options.. If I buy an option for the drift light will it also be unlocked for drift dark?
Oh and when drift dark comes out, I'll post also the extra CSS for that if needed :)

Hey Audentio.. Is Drift Dark threaded as separate product? I ask because of the product options.. If I buy an option for the drift light will it also be unlocked for drift dark?
Oh and when drift dark comes out, I'll post also the extra CSS for that if needed :)
Daniel, Drift Dark will be packaged together with Drift. Yes, that will make for a larger zip file when people download, but our system doesn't have the ability to understand anything to complicated yet. Anyone who buys Drift gets both light and dark. I am working on dark, but I injured my back lately and have been out of work the last 3 days. Just was able to sit up last night so I will be okay :)

Daniel, Drift Dark will be packaged together with Drift. Yes, that will make for a larger zip file when people download, but our system doesn't have the ability to understand anything to complicated yet. Anyone who buys Drift gets both light and dark. I am working on dark, but I injured my back lately and have been out of work the last 3 days. Just was able to sit up last night so I will be okay :)
I understand the back injury, I've been fighting one as well, finally figured out what was causing it and I hope you are on the mend soon.

As for the theme this one is amazing. As soon as you get the dark one out I would for sure like to use this one.

I understand the back injury, I've been fighting one as well, finally figured out what was causing it and I hope you are on the mend soon.
I never realized how much one uses their back muscles, even just the simplest task like turning over or a shift in position was excruciating. Thank you very much for your concern and I am sorry to hear that you are having some pain as well. I hope you get better soon!

As for the theme this one is amazing. As soon as you get the dark one out I would for sure like to use this one.
Thanks, and I am very sorry for the delay. But after the 1.1 release of Drift this product will look simply marvelous dark, and now that I can sit up I should only need a few more days!

So sorry to hear about the injury.. Been through that myself as has the wifey... Rough time for sure.

So looking forward to using Dark Drift when available! I've tested out the light version and I think I'm going to use these as my new base styles.

Take care of yourself, and best wishes for a full recovery!

I never realized how much one uses their back muscles, even just the simplest task like turning over or a shift in position was excruciating. Thank you very much for your concern and I am sorry to hear that you are having some pain as well. I hope you get better soon!

Thanks, and I am very sorry for the delay. But after the 1.1 release of Drift this product will look simply marvelous dark, and now that I can sit up I should only need a few more days!
Argh get well and take care... I am born with the Scheuermann's disease and have time to time some problems with my back so I understand that (a bit.. depends what happend :S )... hope you get well :) as Alien I wish you the best for a full recovery.

Finally purchased this the other day after waiting for a bit, been a fan of some of your MyBB work Audentio so I'm very please with this skin and can't wait for the dark version.

I have bought the Class style... because of the SOPA discount :D now my question: Is it planned that you merge the ad_styler and the adstyler with the same colour picker? :)

I have bought the Class style... because of the SOPA discount :D now my question: Is it planned that you merge the ad_styler and the adstyler with the same colour picker? :)
Yes, its definitely on my to do list but it will probably come after Drift Dark. The styler for Class works 100%, it just has a different interface, and I personally prefer Drift's better. Plus Drift's has settings such as attaching it the left or right of the browser window, turning it off for mobile devices, Google fonts integration, ability to add new options without any html, and more.

Hey guys, that is very strange, I don't see it down. Are you still not seeing it? I have a service that tells me whenever the server goes down and I haven't gotten an email yet. Try here.
Still not seeing it :( I'm in Germany btw.
Tried a proxy with hidemyass.com but didn't work either: "
The requested resource could not be loaded."
down.webp

Top Bottom