• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

Drift from Audentio Design

Woderful to see the process. Thanks for keeping us up to date :)
I like it really. As soon as it's released, I'll buy it and customize it where it's needed for the following addons:
XenAtendo, XenCarta, XenMedio, XenPorta, TagiaChat, LN Blog, XenFacil Footer and MemberMap :)

If any additions needed I'll share / discuss them here.

Okay here is the last preview before I release this. The blue bar is something controlled via style properties. You have a lot of control there, even for novice users. You can put a banner of anything here.

If anyone has any suggestions or concerns, please let me know, otherwise I have very little left to do before I release.

Also, due to the popularity of the light version, I've decided to hold off on the dark version until the light version has been tried, tested, and proven to be a final product. Making this dark is going to require a lot of work that I do not want to do unless we can be certain it is stable on all sorts of boards. That said, expect the dark to be released only a week or two (I've already started), after light is released. Anyone who buys light will be guaranteed dark.

Thanks,
Mike

Attachments

• preview.webp
    preview.webp
    41.1 KB · Views: 25
I vote for a heart smilie ^^ - it's really cool and I'm looking forward. Thanks for the update & the focus on the white style :D

Edit: oh and by the way... thanks for the preview in white/blue... this is just what I want to do (except a small modifications to make it unique - of course :D)...

Did Drift Dark every released?

Yes it was, it is packaged with Drift Light. You can see a demo here. I am currently fine tuning all the products based on input from the community to make them better. Drift Dark has a few places where it is somewhat too dark, and I am working on those now. But it is still an awesome, stable product, I just want to perfect it.

Top Bottom