Dream team or future XenForo staff

MilesDB

I know it's a bit premature to open this thread. Considering recent and not so recent staff departures from vBulletin, I thought it's worth to start discussing here whom we want to see in XenForo team [USER PROSPECTIVE WITH NO INTENTION TO INFLAME ANYTHING].

I won't lie. I like the atmosphere of the old vBulletin. It feels like home.

1. Scott Macvicar
2. Jeremy Hutchings
3. Freddie Bingham
4. Jake Bunce
5. Collin Frei
6. Andy Huang
7. Wayne Luke
8. Steve Machol
9. Zachery
10. Lynne
11. eva2000
12. Floris

and many other old team members

Additionally,

Mert Gökçeimam and Michael Biddle from vBSEO.com
Brian from vBadvanced.com

DISCLAIMER: The order in the list is random and not based on individuals' merits.

eva2000 mainly because I know the guy from around the net :) Just googled him to find out from which forums, and I found out he's had an anime forum for the past decade! wow!

I know it's a bit premature to open this thread. Considering recent and not so recent staff departures from vBulletin, I thought it's worth to start discussing here whom we want to see in XenForo team [USER PROSPECTIVE WITH NO INTENTION TO INFLAME ANYTHING].

I won't lie. I like the atmosphere of the old vBulletin. It feels like home.

1. Scott Macvicar
2. Jeremy Hutchings
3. Freddie
4. Jake Bunce
5. Collin Frei
6. Wayne Luke
7. Steve Machol
8. Zachery
9. Lynne
10. eva2000
11. Floris

and many other old team members

Additionally,

Mert Gökçeimam from vBSEO.com
I laughed a little that Freddie wasn't allowed a surname (the word Bingham comes to mind? I'm not sure if it's related or if my brain is just throwing random words at me).

I like Lynne a lot, she's a star on vBorg! Agree with this team here.

I'd love to see Calorie/Morgan in there too, Photoplog is hands down the best gallery for vB, and when she had the time/focus she provided some of the best support of all the commercial mod developers.

I'd put Jake Bunce higher up the OP's list too along with Jerry... Good peeps both of them and only seem to get better with experience :).

This is a really dangerous discussion that may not end well, discussing the relative merits of real individuals publicly.
I don't know what is so dangerous about discussing people whose work we've known for many years. I don't expect negativity in this thread. But, maybe you are right. Anyway it's upto admins to allow it or not.

Colin Frei helps develop of a lot of vBulletin’s back-office systems, - Support team member since 2005
Andy Huang - vBulletin Customer Service, [back in school?]
Michael Biddle - vBSEO/IB [as I understood not on vB team]

Top Bottom