Drag & Drop Nodes in the ACP [Deleted]

Lior.

Lior. submitted a new resource:

Drag & Drop Nodes in the ACP - Lets you easily change the order of your nodes by dragging and dropping

This add-on lets you change the order of your nodes by drag & drop straight from the node tree, instead of manually for each node.

A handle is displayed beside each node, which you can click and then drag and drop at the desired location.

Installation:
  1. Upload the contents of the upload folder to your XenForo installation directory.
  2. Import addon-DragDropNodes.xml via your Admin Control Panel.

Read more about this resource...

don't use this one, it might ruin your complete ordering.

edit: ok, this masterpiece set all parent_node_id to 0...

Last edited:
Sorry @Slind my English is very bad and I do not understand, can you explain in more detail.
No problem
Before:
GVrWSaJ.png

And after the installation:
uTMnzk5.png

Do you have the same problem?

Another thing I've noticed and not of great importance, is that the numeration of my old display order was 10, 20, 30, 40, 50, etc. and with this addon the numeration has changed to 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, etc.

Hello Lior

If Nodes as Tabs is activated your addon no shown for drag and drop the nodes and remove nodes bleeding, see the image:
connodes.webp

However without Nodes as Tabs activated your addon works correctly:
sinnodes.webp

Hi again Lior,

My version de nodes as tabs is 1.2.2, this means that my version of this addon is actualized.

So that you can reproduce the problem you first need to install nodes as tabs or make an update to your addon now.

Sorry for my english

Top Bottom